49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 625 users in the forums

Watch the draft live online

Shop Find 49ers gear online
no thanks I prefer the Santa Clara convention center.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
no thanks I prefer the Santa Clara convention center.

Well its the NFLN feed so people who only have ESPN or nothing at all may be interested.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,105
great....I was mad that I would've been at work...but now.....
thanks for the heads up bro, ill definitely be tuning in since i dont have cable in my dorm room lol
awesome! I was just going to post a thread asking if there was a link for this. Sweet! thanks dude.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
no thanks I prefer the Santa Clara convention center.

FTW
  • 49erFaiTHFuLL
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Dominate:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
no thanks I prefer the Santa Clara convention center.

Well its the NFLN feed so people who only have ESPN or nothing at all may be interested.

Awsome, thanks
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone