LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

Draft at Typhoon Saloon

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Jacka
  • Veteran
Just wanted to tell all Niner fans in San Diego to head down to The Typhoon Saloon in Pacific Beach. It is a pretty bad ass Niner bar. I watched the draft there last year and most of the games. Should be a great time.

Hope to see some folks on Thursday!
I'll be there. On Facebook there are many that are confirmed on going to Typhoons Niner Draft Party. Can't wait!!!! Love all the Niner love here in San Diego
I'll expect to see you all at Chargers' stadium on December 16.
Bonka!?!
I'm in!!!
Originally posted by Jacka:
Just wanted to tell all Niner fans in San Diego to head down to The Typhoon Saloon in Pacific Beach. It is a pretty bad ass Niner bar. I watched the draft there last year and most of the games. Should be a great time.

Hope to see some folks on Thursday!

right on bro! i'm going to get tix for the diego/49ers game
I live in San Marcos and had no idea that "The Typhoon" was a 49ers bar. Damn! I hang out in P.B. every so often and had no clue. Will start frequenting that establishment on a few Sundays next fall. Looking to join my San Diego brethren at the SD/SF game.
Typhoons is the best! I watched all the games there last season and is was awesome. Made some friends too. I'll definatly be there!

P.S. December 16 Webzone party @ Qualcom!
[ Edited by mavfd9er on Apr 20, 2010 at 9:29 PM ]
I wish we would of played the chargers earlier in the season. I'll be there!
Just heard going to have a Niner Alumni there tomorrow!

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
If thats not a gay bar then Im not going.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

ill be there
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Bonka!?!
Originally posted by 619sandiego49er:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

ill be there

nice. It's going to be epic.
I was there! It was awesome!! I always go to Typhoon for 9ers games. Cant miss me. I'm the only person wearing a Singletary 49ers jersey. Usually on gamedays, theres about 300 49ers fans at the bar watchin the games, it rocks!
Share 49ersWebzone