There are 281 users in the forums

Tough early?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Tough early?

Does having most the "tough' games early and the division games hurt or help us? I think it could bite us in the @$$!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Thats good, we usually play good early in the year.
it hurts us. we don't have an offensive identity. we'll probably be starting a rookie at one of our tackle spots. definitely hurts us.
We're f**kED!
Looks grim. Could very well be 0-4 going into 10/10 game with Philly. KC is tough at their place. So is Sheattle.
The saints better be scared after how we played in primetime games last year.....I'm guessing that's why we got so many.
Originally posted by Snider8706:
The saints better be scared after how we played in primetime games last year.....I'm guessing that's why we got so many.

We play pretty damn tough on primetime, specially our defense, and those home uniforms look f**kING GOOD ON PRIMETIME!
need a hot start...especially at queer field in seattle they're always loud
Originally posted by susweel:
Thats good, we usually play good early in the year.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Thats Ok

I like this kinda party !!!!!!

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by Snider8706:

We play pretty damn tough on primetime, specially our defense, and those home uniforms look f**kING GOOD ON PRIMETIME!

Hell yea! I was at the Thursday night game vs the cubs last year.....our defense got the crowd pumped.
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
Looks grim. Could very well be 0-4 going into 10/10 game with Philly. KC is tough at their place. So is Sheattle.

Optimism FAIL
YOU want to play the best in prime time as it gets you ready for the playoffs
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:

Optimism FAIL

yeah seriously 0-4 start really??
Its scary because we have sucked from Halloween until December for the last 5 years. If we aren't 3-2 by the time we played the Raiders we might have a hard climb.
Share 49ersWebzone