LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

Schedule Released Tonight...Predict first non-nfcwest opponent

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Schedule Released Tonight...Predict first non-nfcwest opponent

Id like to get the Saints or Eagles first for some reason. Get these guys fresh!!!
[ Edited by 9erluv415 on Apr 20, 2010 at 10:10 AM ]
Originally posted by ZRF80:
You people are delusional. I expect only 1 (2 if we're lucky) primetime game. One will be an interconference game showcased on NFLN in mid-November, and the other will most likely be Monday Nighter against a divisional foe in late Sept./early Oct.

As opposed to what you guys think, the rest of the NFL world doesnt really get a boner when they think about an Alex Smith led Niners team.....

I'm goin to call you out when we have 3 or more national games. The London one is already considered "national" so that's one.
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
You people are delusional. I expect only 1 (2 if we're lucky) primetime game. One will be an interconference game showcased on NFLN in mid-November, and the other will most likely be Monday Nighter against a divisional foe in late Sept./early Oct.

As opposed to what you guys think, the rest of the NFL world doesnt really get a boner when they think about an Alex Smith led Niners team.....

I'm goin to call you out when we have 3 or more national games. The London one is already considered "national" so that's one.

don't call him out just f**k him up!
I hope its Carolina because the last time I saw these two teams play it was the battle of the two oldest, crappiest QBs in history (Dilfer and Testeverde). I paid good money for those tickets and it was the lamest game ever. My request for refund was denied, so I should at least get a meaningful game near my home to start the season.
Now i'm hearing Oakland/S.F. on the first Monday Night or San Diego/S.F. but i'm 80% sure we will be playing the first Monday night.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by 9ersnation:
Raiders on Monday Night week 1

Raiders don't deserve to be on monday night...

neither do the niners.
Originally posted by ninerfreak:

neither do the niners.

I'll have to disagree with that. At least we win some of our monday nighters as opposed to the raiders, whom probably haven't won one since 2002.
Quote:
the Saints will be hosting the Minnesota Vikings for our Kickoff game. It should be a great celebration in a great city.

from the nfl.com live chat
[ Edited by hungarian9erfan on Apr 20, 2010 at 11:17 AM ]
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by jmond09:
Originally posted by Chief:
Packers an away game or home game?

away

Cool, I'm going to try and make it with my Packers buddy. Road trip!

our record in lambeau is about 0-568, so have fun
[ Edited by WestCoast on Apr 20, 2010 at 11:19 AM ]
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

neither do the niners.

I'll have to disagree with that. At least we win some of our monday nighters as opposed to the raiders, whom probably haven't won one since 2002.

Thank You.

Originally posted by Jersey9er:
U know i'd like to see our defense vs, Brady and the Pats.

Not this year we don't even play them
  • da209
  • Veteran
Raiders or chargers first week on MNF
hopefully jokeland
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

neither do the niners.

Thank You.

The Raiders don't deserve it but with the dual Monday night game they play it at 7pm so it has to be west coast teams. 10pm eastern and not to many east coast people want to see the raiders so why not play it opening week

Opening Monday night game would be with 49ers, Cardinals, Seahawks, Chargers, & Raiders
Originally posted by pelos21:
I wanna f**k up Philly so bad!

+1
Share 49ersWebzone