OMG.... I couldn't even watch the whole video
  • Dino
  • Veteran
lol i love the music.

"i'll keeeeeep, holdin' on"
  • cupcheck
  • Info N/A
Feel sorry for A. Smith
Oh man haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Let's hope our 1st round RT this year doesn't suck as much as he did.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
I still remember that bomb to A. Bryant that didn't count.

Could have changed the game right there..
Oh man, that never gets old.

It's hard to imagine a worse tackle.

-9fA
[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Apr 11, 2010 at 8:35 PM ]
There's a longer version, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. Either way, I never know whether to laugh or cry when I watch it.
my favorite is the hi-five getting ignored. in another lowlight video (which had basically EVERY bad play he made) he comes up to the celebration on a Gore run and goes for a hi-five and gore runs right under it. haha!

• Tman
  • Veteran
Holy crap that dude was worse then i remember, I kind of blocked those years out of my mind, that KC 41 SF 0 just made me say "damn we were terrible"
I'll be the one to say that we still haven't replaced Kwame, and yet we wonder why Alex has struggled.
jesus we were awful
Originally posted by Tman:
Holy crap that dude was worse then i remember, I kind of blocked those years out of my mind, that KC 41 SF 0 just made me say "damn we were terrible"

I was there My friend who is a Chiefs fan was ragging on me the whole game. It sucked because that was my first and only Niner game I've seen live
I laughed so hard I cried at 1:05
Share 49ersWebzone