LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 204 users in the forums

Next Year's Record

Shop Find 49ers gear online
kinda early aint it?
11-5
  • mod
  • Veteran
Silly noobs, you gotta wait until the Official 2010 PYMWYMI (Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is) thread is released.
Way to early but until I see our draft

9-7
I'm gonna say 13-3

And yes I have had a nip of the kool aid this morning
I'm saving my prediction for the PYMWYMI
  • Sacto_49ersfan
  • Info N/A
8-8 or 9-7. Until we can prove that we can beat teams other than the ones we should... I don't see our record reaching 10 wins.
Originally posted by valrod33:
11-5

BOOK IT

easy bud more like 9-7
Originally posted by Youngone:
I'm saving my prediction for the PYMWYMI
11-5 or 10-6 if gore is gone for 3 games el guapo has spoken and he has a PLETHORA of knowledge

Originally posted by elguapo:
11-5 or 10-6 if gore is gone for 3 games el guapo has spoken and he has a PLETHORA of knowledge

Forgive me, El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education. But could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by elguapo:

Forgive me, El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education. But could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?

Did I just catch a "Three Amigos" ref on the board? Today's gonna be a good day.
Originally posted by miked1978:
10-6 or 11-5

Book it

yeah about 10-6 i see
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Good draft 10-6, mediocre or bad draft 8-8.
1-15.
Share 49ersWebzone