There are 221 users in the forums

If possible, Would you trade Patrick Willis for any other Defensive player?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
no
Originally posted by tondiman:
I wouldn't even give Willis away for an extra testical..

god damn this is so full of win.

why would you ever think of such blasphemy!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Patrick Willis for Tom Brady, Vince Wilfork and also their 3rd round pick......DO IT!!!!!
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
Patrick Willis is obviously our best Defensive Player, Arguebly our Best Player Overall. Now, my question to you guys, since its been slow recently is this:

If you can trade Patrick Willis to any team, for any "DEFENSIVE Player" would you do it? And who would that player be?

Interesting........ to see your thoughts.

Your post count should be reset to zero for such nonsense.
I realize its slow, but why are we even having this conversation? We would be the laughing stock to do so. Unless some was more stupid to give up something bigger. like it was said Brady AND Wolfoork. Then draft the LB from Alabama to replace him and and OT Brown.

NO.
Originally posted by bigmike55:

NO.

This x2 NO
Maybe to take away that Giants thing that is always on here. Whatever that is. Obviously no.
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
Originally posted by JD81:
Ban. Now.

JK lol.

But seriously....No.

haha, I was contemplating this ideal today. If any team called us for Patrick Willis, would I do a trade. I considered some names, but I wouldnt pull the trigger on any of them.

here is who came to mind:

Polamalu
Ware
Woodson
Revis
Jared Allen

nope, nope, nope, nope, and nope.

of those 5, only 2 would make me think longer than 1 sec. Ware and Revis. and even then, nope.

Willis is the heart of our D, and is a future HOF lock as long as he stays healthy. you dont trade that.

just for good measure.

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by JD81:
Ban. Now.

JK lol.

But seriously....No.
GTFO
The draft needs to hurry up and get here............
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
I'd trade him for the entire Jets defense?
Share 49ersWebzone