Good reading. I had almost forgotten about Coach Johnson. I hope he does eventually take over for Raye and becomes OC.
Edit: I see Coffee put on about 10 lbs. Maybe it'll make him a stronger runner and prove a lot of doubters (including me) that he can be a starter someday. Matt seems to be impressed w/ his blitz pick up for a rookie.
[ Edited by mcbaes72 on Mar 23, 2010 at 14:17:44 ]
There are 653 users in the forums
Chat transcript from Matt Maiocco (03/23/2010)
Mar 23, 2010 at 2:15 PM
- mcbaes72
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,679
Mar 23, 2010 at 6:22 PM
- tohara3
- Veteran
- Posts: 30,854
Nice read!
Mar 23, 2010 at 6:24 PM
- Antix
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,941
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Good reading. I had almost forgotten about Coach Johnson. I hope he does eventually take over for Raye and becomes OC.
Edit: I see Coffee put on about 10 lbs. Maybe it'll make him a stronger runner and prove a lot of doubters (including me) that he can be a starter someday. Matt seems to be impressed w/ his blitz pick up for a rookie.
Johnson FTW. I'm patiently waiting for him to get his chance.