LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 211 users in the forums

GM McCloughan (possibly) stepping down????

Shop Find 49ers gear online
since my thread fot deleted, I'll post my theory in here

My theory is that Mike Singletary has been telling his daughter to convince Otogwe to join the 49ers. She tells him she has fallen out of love with Mr. Otogwe and is now in a love triangle with Shaun Hill and Mrs. Noodle. So being the general that Singletary is, he tells Shaun hill nicely to fucc off. He tells McCloughan to trade our two 1st rounders for Tom Brady and Randy Moss....McCloughan gets David Carr and a 2011 7th pick instead.

Singletary asks, "a 7th rounder??!!!!"....McCloughan (shook) responds , "it's actually a really weally late 6th...it's the Lions, sir."....Singletary, "nah, I wasn't angry, I was just surprised we even got anything for Shaun...."...."by the way, you're fired cuz I told you to get Tom Brady and you got me another bust."
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
Originally posted by NorCaL9er:
I really think Scot has an offer with another team, maybe a team he's always wanted to be with. He's either using it as leverage or he really wants to leave.

This is based on what? He's a local guy, why would he want to be with another team?

maybe the turd is not happy about not getting an extension, who knows. to be honest, im not worried. if he leaves, we pick the BPA available and pick players that cant play. how would this be any different than what mr clueless has done for us?

If Singletary is given any say in Talent Evaluations, I'm going to be a very upset man. Lost all respect of him in that area when he didn't want to draft Willis. Just, wow.
Originally posted by GEEK:
i like boobies

did you dump boobies
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
Originally posted by NorCaL9er:
I really think Scot has an offer with another team, maybe a team he's always wanted to be with. He's either using it as leverage or he really wants to leave.

This is based on what? He's a local guy, why would he want to be with another team?

maybe the turd is not happy about not getting an extension, who knows. to be honest, im not worried. if he leaves, we pick the BPA available and pick players that cant play. how would this be any different than what mr clueless has done for us?

If Singletary is given any say in Talent Evaluations, I'm going to be a very upset man. Lost all respect of him in that area when he didn't want to draft Willis. Just, wow.

I agree, Singletary sucks on game day, too. He needs to work alot on his game plan and manage the clock better.
maiocco needs to tweet again and update tonight ms bach has tweeted on the topic
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:
since my thread fot deleted, I'll post my theory in here

My theory is that Mike Singletary has been telling his daughter to convince Otogwe to join the 49ers. She tells him she has fallen out of love with Mr. Otogwe and is now in a love triangle with Shaun Hill and Mrs. Noodle. So being the general that Singletary is, he tells Shaun hill nicely to fucc off. He tells McCloughan to trade our two 1st rounders for Tom Brady and Randy Moss....McCloughan gets David Carr and a 2011 7th pick instead.

Singletary asks, "a 7th rounder??!!!!"....McCloughan (shook) responds , "it's actually a really weally late 6th...it's the Lions, sir."....Singletary, "nah, I wasn't angry, I was just surprised we even got anything for Shaun...."...."by the way, you're fired cuz I told you to get Tom Brady and you got me another bust."

zero times is enough. Once is too many. Twice this gets posted??? Come on now...
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
Truth & Rumors: McCloughan Not Stepping Down as 49ers GM

Maybe the agent doesn't even know? -I mean f**k, the 49ers traded Hill without Hill or even his agent knowing until Shaun Hill found out about it himself on the internet. -There probably is something going on behind doors, the info won't exit those doors until the situation has been settled.

Even if this is a hack/hoax story it seems oblivious to be just 'that' (usual hoax stories have to do with player trades and head coaches getting fired).
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by GEEK:
i like boobies

did you dump boobies

Yeah. That's a whole other story lol.
Maybe Jed traded Scott for 3rd round draft pick and a cheese burger?

I heard Scotty's pretty fast and an Al Davis kind of guy.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Mar 17, 2010 at 10:21 PM ]
I guess he got tired of coming on 49erswebzone and seeing everying keep calling him McClueless, and worst ever GM, and so on.

for timing reasons..wish the agent also said "and he is not fired"...great, and i have work in 4 hrs.. go niners!!!!
This can't be a good ending...
I want to study for my midterm but this is too damn interesting.
Originally posted by RedRazor:
Carmen Policy was a lawyer, not a GM

I believe it was Cerrato who made the moves while he was GM ??
When news of the possible resignation of McCloughan reached Merton Hanks, he had this reaction:

Share 49ersWebzone