49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 586 users in the forums

Up Close with Eric Heitmann

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I love this guy. Agree with everything he said. By the way, anyone seen "The Joe Show" where Heitman does the Lawnmower dance? Freakin Hilarious.
Sounds good !!!!
Originally posted by forty9ers49:
I love this guy. Agree with everything he said. By the way, anyone seen "The Joe Show" where Heitman does the Lawnmower dance? Freakin Hilarious.

can u link me that one, ive been trying to find that vid for a while
Originally posted by kujon11:
Originally posted by forty9ers49:
I love this guy. Agree with everything he said. By the way, anyone seen "The Joe Show" where Heitman does the Lawnmower dance? Freakin Hilarious.

can u link me that one, ive been trying to find that vid for a while

Here ya go:

The Joe Show: Dance Moves

Btw, the official site has a whole video channel dedicated to the Joe Show with all the old episodes. Which is real handy if you want to watch them all at once. Not that I ever did that....
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone