LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

Shaun Hill goodbye thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by global_nomad:
If Alex Smith only had your heart

http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images_root/image_pictures/0381/3987/shaun_hill_helmetless_first_dow_feature.jpg

Alex Smith played with a 3rd DEGREE SHOULDER SEPARATION,....don't give that Bulls**t that (Alex) doesn't have any heart.....

But back to Shaun Hill....is Shaun Gone yet? If anything David Carr will be the Damon Huard of 2010. Shaun had done so much for us to be done this way. I say thay compete for 2nd....hell, throw in Nate Davis.
Not sure if this had been posted:

Quote:
From KFFL

John Crumpacker, of the San Francisco Chronicle, reports the San Francisco 49ers will likely release QB Shaun Hill after agreeing to a deal QB David Carr.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Quote:
From KFFL

John Crumpacker, of the San Francisco Chronicle, reports the San Francisco 49ers will likely release QB Shaun Hill after agreeing to a deal QB David Carr.

Originally posted by valrod33:

Quote:
From KFFL

Quote:
From KFFL

Oh happy day.
[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Mar 8, 2010 at 10:53 AM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:

Quote:
From KFFL

omfg that was a flawless reply.
Good riddance Shaun noodle arm Hill. And take your winning record with you!

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
He is the MAIN reason Sing was hired as HC and this is the thanks he gets.

Its just not right man, its just not right.
Hill gets cut by the 49ers.
Hill signs with the Cardinals.
Leinart injures himself.
Hill does so good that Leinart can't have his job back.
Cardinals best the 49ers and win the division.

Thats my prediction......

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Youngone:
Hill gets cut by the 49ers.
Hill signs with the Cardinals.
Leinart injures himself.
Hill does so good that Leinart can't have his job back.
Cardinals best the 49ers and win the division.

Thats my prediction......

Wow thats a bold one. haha

I miss you already.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
If Alex Smith only had your heart

http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images_root/image_pictures/0381/3987/shaun_hill_helmetless_first_dow_feature.jpg

What?!!

Give it a friggin rest.

At this point I say good FOKKIN riddance.

I'm tired of people bashin our guys.

If Alex DIDN'T have half the heart that you feel Hill has he wouldn't have gotten back to being the Starter.

If Smith didn't have the heart he wouldn't have played 5 games with his shoulder held together with bailing wire after the Rocky Bernard hit.

Thanks Shaun but you won't be missed in my house cause you aren't HALF the gamer that some people around here believe you to be. Good luck to you and an may the road rise to meet you wherever you go.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
wut if we release nate davis instead

would niner talk explode?

More likely the WZ servers would melt down into a pool of slag from all the venomous activity screaming for Scottie and Sing's immediate dismissal. Team HQ would be picketed by fans wearing Nate's number as well.

~Ceadder
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
wut if we release nate davis instead

would niner talk explode?

More likely the WZ servers would melt down into a pool of slag from all the venomous activity screaming for Scottie and Sing's immediate dismissal. Team HQ would be picketed by fans wearing Nate's number as well.

~Ceadder

Share 49ersWebzone