There are 236 users in the forums

Paraag Marathe Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Giedi:
Agree, Aiyuk being paid next year is going to be a problem. A lot of bottom feeding teams will go after him. Oh well, that's the life of an NFL perennial playoff team. 6 conference games and two super bowl appearances since Harbaugh.

Nothing to go after. He won't be a FA.
former reporter Taylor Price has some interesting comments as to why Paraag has been flying quietly under the radar and deserves some blame. he oversees the Analytics department; which is what Kyle and company went off of when making that OT election in the Superbowl.

Blame for what? Producing accurate stats?

This forum is so damn blame obsessed. Blame Shanahan. Blame the OL. Blame Lynch. Blame Purdy. Blame the refs. Blame God. Blame, blame, blame, blame, blame, blame.

The Chiefs played just a smidge better and won. Credit them and move the f**k on already.
[ Edited by captveg on Feb 21, 2024 at 11:34 AM ]
Originally posted by captveg:

This forum is so damn blame obsessed. Blame Shanahan. Blame the OL. Blame Lynch. Blame Purdy. Blame the refs. Blame God. Blame, blame, blame, blame, blame, blame.

The Chiefs played just a smidge better and won. Credit them and move the f**k on already.

It's part of the grieving process. We are in the anger stage, so this is to be expected.
Originally posted by swoosh6996:

It's part of the grieving process. We are in the anger stage, so this is to be expected.

Yes, I am now in the acceptance stage and it's still hard but yes it's time to move on. Nothing we can do about the past we just need to learn from it.

I'm not going to invest so much emotion into the Niners and just be more of a football fan. Better to watch the game and keep it in perspective. I'll always be a Niners fan but will start to just appreciate football.

The Ravens were the best team in the NFL last year and did not even make it to the superbowl. So at least we got close and almost won it.
[ Edited by bassmanr on Feb 21, 2024 at 9:07 PM ]

At some point, the fans gotta put their big boy pants on and just admit that maybe we lost because we weren't good for 4 quarts straight (and then some). And maybe the Chiefs were just good enough, when needed, to beat us. To me, this is what makes sports great. The best team doesn't always win, there are intangibles that cannot be measured that win games for teams like the Chiefs.

it's like I tell my son before every wrestling match: you both know you're sh*t. It's gonna come down to who wants it more and who can get there before the other.

#firejoan
Originally posted by Heroism:

The pain just never stops.

We are a bunch of low down
cheaters.

I'll still sleep at night.
Goodell up our backsides over payroll this is ridiculous
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

How does this s**t warrant losing draft picks?
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

How does this s**t warrant losing draft picks?

We must have either insulted Goodell or the fball gods in some way
Originally posted by Heroism:

Joan is on the hot seat.
Share 49ersWebzone