LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

Michael Irvin showing the 49ers a lot of love on the NFL Network

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Live at NFC pro bowl practice, Irvin says the 49ers will win the NFC West next year and Crabtree will be a beast with a training camp under him and he thinks the 49ers are going to be a heck of a team and win the NFC west next year. Of course Deion laughed and disagreed.
Heard that. Irvin said we're "a beast of a team." Then he talked about how a good WR can make a QB better -- i.e. Crabtree and Alex Smith.
I saw this too. F*!K DEION! We will win the west next year i dont care if kurt is there or not!
Now Deion talked about Rodgers/A.Smith, said success depends on situation and where someone is picked, said maybe A.Smith could be as successful if he didn't have different coordinators every season.
Also talkin tebow to the 49ers on NFL Network

[url=null]null[/url] http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-senior-bowl/09000d5d81603f72/Senior-Bowl-Tebow-scouting-report

I would have created a new topic but because I'm a newbie I can only reply but I thought this was interesting
[ Edited by 20949er on Jan 28, 2010 at 1:21 PM ]
Originally posted by NinerFan1977:
I saw this too. F*!K DEION! We will win the west next year i dont care if kurt is there or not!
He can keep it.
Irvin now interviewing Frank Gore. Franky is pumped, says the division is ours in 2010. Love the confidence!
Sounds like Irvin thinks everyone is a beast.
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by TheNaitch:
Sounds like Irvin thinks everyone is a beast.

Well at the Pro Bowl that's not too far off the mark

winning the west isn't so far fetched, so not sure why Deon was laughing. We were one game away from sweeping the division last year.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Deion is obviously still bitter about the tampering charges his big mouth started.

Nuff said...
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
He can praise all he wants, I still can't stand him or Deon on TV or in life.
Giggity
Share 49ersWebzone