There are 169 users in the forums

Season ticket holder survey

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I received an email from the 49ers today, it was a survey for season ticket holders. They present all these different "concepts" and ask you to rate them. Anyway, one of the concepts is: I will show my ID at entrance for a safer game day experience.

Well, what does that mean? They want to see my drivers license, and that is supposed to make things safer? How? All it will do for sure is slow things down, and it can already be slow getting into the stadium. And what if you don't have any id? Can't get into the game?

Hope this one fails.
s**t was long, yo.
Like there gonna remember a single name after checking everyones id.
scanners. computers. database. possible law enforcement support, enhanced marketing opportunities.
I think the security is already getting out of hand there, the lines, especially coming from the parking lot on the S. side are already too long as it is. The parking Nazi's are also getting a little out of hand.
I would be pissed if they did that.
I can't wait to respond to that email and tell them how stupid this idea is.
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
I received an email from the 49ers today, it was a survey for season ticket holders. They present all these different "concepts" and ask you to rate them. Anyway, one of the concepts is: I will show my ID at entrance for a safer game day experience.

Well, what does that mean? They want to see my drivers license, and that is supposed to make things safer? How? All it will do for sure is slow things down, and it can already be slow getting into the stadium. And what if you don't have any id? Can't get into the game?

Hope this one fails.

Tell them it's f**king dumb
Originally posted by jones49:
Like there gonna remember a single name after checking everyones id.

theyd probably make you scan it so they have a record of who came in...

obviously just glancing at ID's wouldnt do anything.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I can't wait to respond to that email and tell them how stupid this idea is.

It's not set up like that, S. They give you like 50 "packages" and ask you to rate each one.

Share 49ersWebzone