There are 336 users in the forums

"Montana Magic" - Clips of Cool Joe.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Riot
  • Veteran
Saw these at Smart Football, thought I'd share with everyone.

Look buddy i dont know what f**ked up little world you live in but Montana vs 9ers never happened so you take your fancy hollywood created mumbo jumbo out of here
  • Riot
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Look buddy i dont know what f**ked up little world you live in but Montana vs 9ers never happened so you take your fancy hollywood created mumbo jumbo out of here

Joe Cool
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Joe Cool

this

Same people who did the moon landing were hired
  • Riot
  • Veteran
I knew I shouldn't have posted this in Niner Talk.

Originally posted by Riot:
I knew I shouldn't have posted this in Niner Talk.

dude if its not bashing the coaching staff or alex smith, or praising the likes of kory sheets and thomas clayton, it will not get any love. take this to the parking lot man DO IT
Crazy how good he was.

Another interesting thing is that despite some so-called, "ill advised" throws or errant passes (too high, too low, overthrow, etc) his WRs/TEs would make a play for the ball. There were a few passes that looked like SURE picks but somehow Rice, Jones, or Taylor would make the grab.

My point isnt to take anything away from Montana obviously, but it just goes to show how much of a TEAM game this is. Lot of trust between Montana and his guys.
  • Riot
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Crazy how good he was.

Another interesting thing is that despite some so-called, "ill advised" throws or errant passes (too high, too low, overthrow, etc) his WRs/TEs would make a play for the ball. There were a few passes that looked like SURE picks but somehow Rice, Jones, or Taylor would make the grab.

My point isnt to take anything away from Montana obviously, but it just goes to show how much of a TEAM game this is. Lot of trust between Montana and his guys.

Imagine how good he'd be with today's rules.

Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Crazy how good he was.

He had better WR's / TE's / RB's at that time as far as adjusting to the ball and going to get it.
  • DenverNiner
  • Info N/A

September 11, 1994 Joe Montana, who at that time was the starting QB of the KC Chiefs, led the Chiefs to a regular season win over the SF 49ers by a score of 24 - 17.

Dude before you start being an A**hole to people on the board, maybe you should pull your head out of your butt and study some history.
  • Riot
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DenverNiner:

September 11, 1994 Joe Montana, who at that time was the starting QB of the KC Chiefs, led the Chiefs to a regular season win over the SF 49ers by a score of 24 - 17.

Dude before you start being an A**hole to people on the board, maybe you should pull your head out of your butt and study some history.

He was being sarcastic, man. Chill.

lol, i was just kidding.
Originally posted by Riot:

He was being sarcastic, man. Chill.

Share 49ersWebzone