LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 245 users in the forums

Your three biggest waste of a roster spot!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • GORO
  • Veteran
** Mark Roman whom I donot like was better in the nickel role than he was as a starter. I just wish he batted that pass away against the vikings.

*** Arnaz Battle was contributing on third downs prior to losing that role to the younger Jason Hill.

**** Demetrick Evans is a solid DE but we are pretty deep on the DL and the coaches are giving Kentwan Balmer every snap to improve his game

So my three are surprising. MORAN NORRIS-he was not good on 3rd and short, 4th and short, was not a good reciever out of the backfield and he doesnot destroy someone when he blocks despite being a large fullback.

Kevin Smith Cb-this guy was picked up late and burned for a touchdown in a game. Marcus Hudson is better than he is.

Cody Wallace- The guy has not impressed the coaches enought to be activated so he should have a hard time making the club this season.
Battle
Norris
Bruce
Mrob and Norris are ok because they pave the blocks for Gore's big runs.

Battle,Roman,I. Bruce can make like a tree and leaf
Frank Gore
Patrick Willis
Justin Smith

What a waste these guys are.
Kentwan balmer
mark roman
glen coffee
Issac Bruce
Cody Wallace
Hudson
Roman
Balmer
Snyder

book it
Originally posted by KknighthawkK_9er:
Willis, Gore, and Davis

Finally! A voice of reason!

But on a serious note, why do some of you guys list players that are definitly gone next year (Bruce, Battle)?

In order:

Mark Roman
Scott McKillop
Either Snyder or Simms, perferably Snyder.
  • thurro235
  • Info N/A
marcus hudson arnaz battle mark roman
Cody Wallace
Arnaz Battle
Demetric Evans
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by KknighthawkK_9er:
Willis, Gore, and Davis

Finally! A voice of reason!

But on a serious note, why do some of you guys list players that are definitly gone next year (Bruce, Battle)?

In order:

Mark Roman
Scott McKillop
Either Snyder or Simms, perferably Snyder.

Hey man no rule here just list the three guys that piss you off the most, guys that piss you off EVEN WHEN THEY MAKE A PLAY!

You know were you find yourself saying "Its about time" or "even a blind squirrel finds a nut some times" or " Oh great now they will never cut his ass!"

• krizay
  • Veteran
battle
bruce
mrob
norris
hudson
jones
Roman
balmer

Shaun hill and/or alex smith
Mark Roman- seems the only time you hear his name is when he's getting torched for a score.

Brandon Jones- while he may have talent and figure into the offense next season, he saw such limited action on offense and was a nonfactor (or at least not a positive factor) on special teams it's puzzling why the niners signed him at all.

Demetric Evans- who? did he tackle anyone this year?
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Please evveryone take Jones off the list, he was never given any PT at WR and isnt a RS. And MRob is awsome on ST's, and is worth a roster spot.

he wasnt given any playing time because he wasnt earning it. every WR on this team had a chance to prove himself and earn playing time. the positions were open for the taking.

we also paid Jones a good amount of money. alot more than a 5th WR. we wouldve tried to play him if we felt he would do something, because we paid good money for him.

never trust a Titans WR. that system has no use for good WR's, its all D and running downhill with a power OL.

i said Jones was a waste of money when we signed him, and he proved me right this year.
Originally posted by thejackal25:
Mark Roman- seems the only time you hear his name is when he's getting torched for a score.

Brandon Jones- while he may have talent and figure into the offense next season, he saw such limited action on offense and was a nonfactor (or at least not a positive factor) on special teams it's puzzling why the niners signed him at all.

Demetric Evans- who? did he tackle anyone this year?

He had 1.5 sacks..

My 3: Roman Snyder Battle... Honorable Mention: Kentwan Balmer

[ Edited by KevinBarlow on Jan 20, 2010 at 22:39:18 ]
1. Demetric Evans. Useless dude. RJF has much more potential

2. Curtis Taylor. I don't think he will ever be good. We need a better safety in the draft

3. Snyder. Worst Tackle Ever.
Share 49ersWebzone