LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 294 users in the forums

Your three biggest waste of a roster spot!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:
1. Battle
2. Roman
3. Lawson

http://www.profootballfocus.com/by_position.php?tab=by_position&season=2009&pos=OLB4&stype=r&runpass=&teamid=-1&numsnaps=25&numgames=1

think again.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
1. Demetric Evans. Useless dude. RJF has much more potential

2. Curtis Taylor. I don't think he will ever be good. We need a better safety in the draft

3. Snyder. Worst Tackle Ever.

BAH!! how on earth did i forget Snyder on my list??

totally. Snyder needs to go. immediately. he gave up an NFL high 10 sacks for T.

What?? damn.. Snyder needs to go mofo! He didn't have talents because gave up for 10 sacks for T.. That suck!
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
1. Demetric Evans. Useless dude. RJF has much more potential

2. Curtis Taylor. I don't think he will ever be good. We need a better safety in the draft

3. Snyder. Worst Tackle Ever.

BAH!! how on earth did i forget Snyder on my list??

totally. Snyder needs to go. immediately. he gave up an NFL high 10 sacks for T.

What?? damn.. Snyder needs to go mofo! He didn't have talents because gave up for 10 sacks for T.. That suck!

word
Roman tops my list. Though he played better this year (had a pick or two!!!!) he is a liability in coverage and has the knack for giving up the big play.

Next would be Snyder. The guy has been around for several years now and always seems to struggle. He's only 'valuable' insofar that he is able to play guard and tackle, allowing us save a roster spot. However, as this year proved he is absolute trash at tackle, and should never be on the field in that position again.

Third--I don't know. MRob gets a lot of hate and he's never become the dynamic player McC apparently hoped he would. He's a poor runner, as well. That said, he is a solid 3DRB and a good pass-catcher. As we all know, he's a stud on ST and popular among his teammates to boot. I would thus have to say Battle. He did NOTHING of value this year, especially after Crabtree arrived. His horrid PR-play and fumbles cost us dearly against HOU and SEA. He's been a solid player through the worst years of the franchise, but guy needs to go.
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
Originally posted by mikes452123:
Michael Robinson ,delanie walker and mark roman!!!!!!!!

delanie walker?

are you kidding me? explain that one!

I had to laugh and scratch my head on this one too. .......

He was what the sixth most productive as a reciever behind Isaac Bruce who won't be returning next year ...... that makes him the fifth best reciever returning ...... Battle and Bruce are history.

[ Edited by 49ERGUY on Jan 24, 2010 at 01:28:47 ]
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:
1. Battle
2. Roman
3. Lawson

http://www.profootballfocus.com/by_position.php?tab=by_position&season=2009&pos=OLB4&stype=r&runpass=&teamid=-1&numsnaps=25&numgames=1

think again.

People need to get off Manny's back, the guy is one of our best players. It isn't all about sacks.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
ALEX SMITH

S. Hill

B. Jones
Vernon Davis, Frank Gore and ESPECIALLY Patrick Willis...dude has got to go!
  • Veteran
Roman
Jones
Norris
Share 49ersWebzone