LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 206 users in the forums

49es page

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hey guys i'm making a 49ers blog that has some stuff from the webzone and some of my own insight. I need views to get it up and running. If you guys could check on it from time to time and keep it in your bookmarks. I'll be adding more news when O.T.As, free agency, the draft and training camp. Thanks for the help fellow 49er fans and go niners.
Blog

[ Edited by montereyjack415 on Jan 19, 2010 at 20:04:18 ]
sorry man but so far your page is a major fail. The all black background is bad, the articles are not aligned right, very little content etc.
I posted it just today and i have work to do still.
Please click on links to give me funds for improvements.
only problem i see is black background,change that and you could very well be set,
Thread title FAIL!!!!
Fixed :D
i like it, nice job. i clicked some links for you too. good luck with the site !
Originally posted by montereyjack415:

much better, and best of luck in the future with the blog.
Originally posted by montereyjack415:

49es is the fixed version. Epic Fail
Good start man!

It's great to see you working on a project that involves something you are passionate about. Don't worry about the negative comments. Just take them as constructive criticism, and keep taking action.

I'm sure you'll do great!

I honestly do not mean this as criticism, but what reason will there be to go to the blog? Will it not be basically a duplicate of this site? I am always interested in extra Niners info so let me know what will be different.
I'll be happy to help you out and click on the links from time to time and visit the site. Maybe what you could do is add as many quality videos from yo tube or homemade that way you could offer niner fans something not many boards offer. Videos...from random interviews to highlights, camp features and so on.

Good luck and you have a very good fan base here with all of us supporting you
I'm pretty sure you can't just copy and paste all of MM's article. What's the point in that besides unauthorized duplication of his stuff?

[ Edited by showtime49 on Jan 19, 2010 at 21:26:33 ]
It's still sort of dificult to the eye with the red background. However I did help you out and clicked here and there.

BTW, I would just post a tease of official articles. A tease would help the writers out.
by the way great video........also, with the red backround it's a little harder to read the articles, but whatever you decide is fine.
Share 49ersWebzone