Keasey attraction?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Maybe he can return punts/kicks??
Originally posted by KknighthawkK_9er:
Maybe he can return punts/kicks??

and fumble after he gets KTFO
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
He got KTFO in week two 2 years ago.

Actually, you'd be wrong. He was in training camp this past season and broke his forearm. This injury was unrelated to the elbow injury he sustained in week six.

For those interested, Keasey is healthy again and has visited most recently New Orleans (October) about a possible signing.
Although the Search function has failed me , Keasey had a thread w/ over 60+ pages. He's a beast...even when he's injured and sitting at home!

But really, I like what we have in Miller. His two TDs in pre-season was entertaining to watch. I hope he gets more PT over Norris, in passing situations especially.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
you're attracted to Keasey?

Does the pope s**t in the woods?

I thought he s**t in a golden bowl?
In Keasey threads people always talk about the white guy with dreads thing. I'm not sure both his parents are white. That's all.

In any case: He's good on special teams, fits our offense better than Norris at this point, and if he comes back to training camp and we don't drat an FB him and Miller can fight it out for the FB/HBack role. I think he's a nice player to have on the team (should he stay healthy). He gets crap here because he's not a game changer, but he definitely has the ability to be a solid roll player.
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
In Keasey threads people always talk about the white guy with dreads thing. I'm not sure both his parents are white. That's all.

In any case: He's good on special teams, fits our offense better than Norris at this point, and if he comes back to training camp and we don't drat an FB him and Miller can fight it out for the FB/HBack role. I think he's a nice player to have on the team (should he stay healthy). He gets crap here because he's not a game changer, but he definitely has the ability to be a solid roll player.

He's white.
Share 49ersWebzone