LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 150 users in the forums

Here's The Real Problem

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We bought a 49er T-shirt for our 16 month old grandson at NFL.com. They have infant/toddler sizes. Life must be good if this is all you have to b***h about.
  • Dreskee
  • Info N/A
I dont get this because Ive had NOOOOOO problems gettin niner gear for my son who's 19 months. Ive been gettin him niner gear since he was a newbie lol. Ever heard of Babies "R" Us? If u live in the bay area they've got jersey's, sweat suits, shirts, hats, binkey's (pacifiers), etc. Thought all my niner fans with kids knew about that. They got little cheerleader outfits out there too for the baby girls.

Damn I sound like a spokesman for them.

[ Edited by Dreskee on Jan 18, 2010 at 11:04:39 ]
What's the point? He'll outgrow it too quickly, so wait until he's a little older is what I would recommend.
On the topic, the way the 49ers offense has been playing..are there any 49er diapers?
Originally posted by Dreskee:
I dont get this because Ive had NOOOOOO problems gettin niner gear for my son who's 19 months. Ive been gettin him niner gear since he was a newbie lol. Ever heard of Babies "R" Us? If u live in the bay area they've got jersey's, sweat suits, shirts, hats, binkey's (pacifiers), etc. Thought all my niner fans with kids knew about that. They got little cheerleader outfits out there too for the baby girls.

Damn I sound like a spokesman for them.

that would be great & fantastic but i live in NC.
  • 505_Niner
  • Info N/A
Infant Jersey

This is pretty cool for your kid. Hope it helps
  • DJD
  • Veteran
Found this..

gore jersey kids 4-7
Have you tried on EBay? I know thats where I got my 9 month olds Angels gear...
Share 49ersWebzone