LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Broncos at 49ers in London event added to the Webzone calendar

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/events.php?event=144

For those that will be attending and want to organize it. You can sign up and communicate from here.
  • Happs
  • Veteran
Nice! I am booking flights now. Can't wait.
It has spoken

• Dreskee
  • Info N/A
Would be nice if I could go to this game...seems like with the location and everythin it would be pretty kick @ss.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
When and how do I get tickets to this game? Will Americans be able to buy tickets from ticketmaster? I am not a season ticket holder.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chief:
When and how do I get tickets to this game? Will Americans be able to buy tickets from ticketmaster? I am not a season ticket holder.

If a season ticket holder wants to get them for me I will pay for them.

Right On!!
I'm there
Originally posted by Dreskee:
Would be nice if I could go to this game...seems like with the location and everythin it would be pretty kick @ss.
I checked and its about 3K to go to this game with air fare being the biggest chunk

Originally posted by smashmouth51:
I checked and its about 3K to go to this game with air fare being the biggest chunk

you can fly from dallas non-stop to london on British Airways, ( i already checked, $1,041) not bad.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

you can fly from dallas non-stop to london on British Airways, ( i already checked, $1,041) not bad.

Tickets will go up and down before then...

Main worry is getting tickets to the game. That is what I will work on first, I signed up on that site.
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

Tickets will go up and down before then...

Main worry is getting tickets to the game. That is what I will work on first, I signed up on that site.

Season tickets at the 'Stick or a game in London... decisions, decisions.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Anyone else get the email confirming your chance to buy tickets? I signed up and got a email back with a code saying I would be notified late Jan or early feb..
I don't like that the 9ers had to give up a home game for this. the league should put this game right before our bye week at least.
Share 49ersWebzone