LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 158 users in the forums

NEW ALT. UNIFORMS

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
I understand the nostalgia factor but, come on. Those 94 uniforms were hideous.

thank you!!!

My favorite unis.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
hey guys,

what's the best way to include a photo on my post, this pc at work wont allow me to include a photo..

any way around it??
Why don't we ever do the throw back for one game luke the packers or steelers??
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:
hey guys,

what's the best way to include a photo on my post, this pc at work wont allow me to include a photo..

any way around it??

You need an embedder
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
What's an embedder??
You probably usually use a mac, right? It's a lot easier to post an image on mac than on a PC. On Windows you need to get an image embedder to post the pic on the forum. It used to be a pain in the butt to get an embedder but now I just use the chrome embedder extension. If you're not using chrome then I'm all out of suggestions. Maybe someone else has some ideas.
  • CMIO
Originally posted by KAPforPresident:
Those 94 uni's are HORRIBLE!!! wrong red, ugly ass white pants. Why not come out with a gold jersey or a white and red one that has gold on the sleeves and numbers. Maybe red pants,SOMETHING,ANYTHING besides those white ugly pants. And theres TOO mANY teams with black and its not one of our colors!

We won a SB in those unis....Seifert made it a point for us to don those jerseys the entire season out of superstition. Don't matter that they're wrong...what matters is the history attached.

Bring em back...I loved them.
Originally posted by KAPforPresident:
Those 94 uni's are HORRIBLE!!! wrong red, ugly ass white pants. Why not come out with a gold jersey or a white and red one that has gold on the sleeves and numbers. Maybe red pants,SOMETHING,ANYTHING besides those white ugly pants. And theres TOO mANY teams with black and its not one of our colors!

Seriously? Its fine if you dont like the 94 unis, but then suggesting a gold jersey or red pants instead??

Your opinion just lost all credibility.

The 1994 uniforms werent ugly. They were just red jerseys with a drop shadow on the numbers. White pants arent as classic as the gold, but its not ugly.

We actually never lost a game wearing the 1994 throwback red's. Only lost 1 game in the throwback whites that year, which was an end of season garbage time game.

The 1994 uniforms are special because we couldn't be beat wearing them. We won a SB in them. Even if you dont think they look nice, they should at least bring nostalgia.
The stripes on the pants of the 94's not matching the helmet gives me fits. It's like they mixed up the pants in shipping. I don't remember, did the Falcons wear gold pants that year?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Those uni's are a monstrosity.

They should do a new alternate with shadow numbers on our current jerseys. Yeah the '94s are a little outdated but I wouldn't mind them doing the shadow effect on our current jerseys. I think it'd look cool.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Seriously? Its fine if you dont like the 94 unis, but then suggesting a gold jersey or red pants instead??

Your opinion just lost all credibility.

The 1994 uniforms werent ugly. They were just red jerseys with a drop shadow on the numbers. White pants arent as classic as the gold, but its not ugly.

We actually never lost a game wearing the 1994 throwback red's. Only lost 1 game in the throwback whites that year, which was an end of season garbage time game.

The 1994 uniforms are special because we couldn't be beat wearing them. We won a SB in them. Even if you dont think they look nice, they should at least bring nostalgia.

We were 15-1 in the '94 throws. 11-0 in the Reds. Our PF-PA in them was something like 567-289. Personally, I think the mismatch helmenr gives them character and I think they would be a slam dunk throwback to be worn once or twice a year.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Feb 10, 2015 at 8:10 AM ]
  • THEB
  • Veteran
They just need to fix the sleeve to make 3 full stripes, and i wish our pants were actually gold (like the saints) and not khaki.
  • REB4
I just noticed one of my cycling jerseys has red, gold, and the now required black of modern jerseys and it looks better then I thought. I don't understand why certain teams want black, but hey, they could could get creative. Just saying the combo might look good. If it's all about selling new jerseys and making money, who knows the possibilities. Works for the Oregon Ducks.

[ Edited by REB4 on Feb 10, 2015 at 10:45 AM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
wacha all think of my newly designed uniform for the team!!!???

Share 49ersWebzone