LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 364 users in the forums

NEW ALT. UNIFORMS

Shop Find 49ers gear online
'94 throws please.....really no need to over think it. Please no oregon-like/Seattle-like clown outfit bull s**t. When you have tradition you don't need gimmicks.
Originally posted by Niners816:
'94 throws please.....really no need to over think it. Please no oregon-like/Seattle-like clown outfit bull s**t. When you have tradition you don't need gimmicks.

This x1000
Originally posted by prime21:
http://butattheendoftheday.com/2012/04/03/nike-already-working-on-trying-to-add-throwbacks-and-alternates-for-nfl-teams/

the black jersey uniform set here is awesome

you must not remember when the NFL said a few years back, that there's already too many black jerseys.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Originally posted by Niners816:

This x1000

Co-signed
http://butattheendoftheday.com/2012/04/03/nike-already-working-on-trying-to-add-throwbacks-and-alternates-for-nfl-teams/

Nope. Black is not a 49er color.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
bring these back

Aside from completing Marine Corps boot camp, serving two tours in Iraq, watching the birth of my daughter, getting married and graduating college... Starting this thread that has been running for 5 years is the my proudest moment of My life. lol
[ Edited by Faceless on Feb 9, 2015 at 8:00 AM ]
Those 94 uni's are HORRIBLE!!! wrong red, ugly ass white pants. Why not come out with a gold jersey or a white and red one that has gold on the sleeves and numbers. Maybe red pants,SOMETHING,ANYTHING besides those white ugly pants. And theres TOO mANY teams with black and its not one of our colors!
Originally posted by Faceless:
Aside from completing Marine Corps boot camp, serving two tours in Iraq, watching the birth of my daughter, getting married and graduating college... Starting this thread that has been running for 5 years is the my proudest moment of My life. lol

Be honest, starting this thread is above all those other achievements lol

I would love to see a more modern uniform style. I really do like our current uniforms, but a new look would be cool as well.
I understand the nostalgia factor but, come on. Those 94 uniforms were hideous.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

They were awesome man. Wish we had them full time.

that seriously looks like s**t
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

thank you!!!
Share 49ersWebzone