There are 626 users in the forums
Looks like al is done.
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Jan 5, 2010 at 6:17 PM
- SnakePlissken
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,028
Awesome, next up on the block should be Foerster, and maybe Sullivan.
Jan 5, 2010 at 6:22 PM
- darkknight49
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,878
everest wasnt bad. The ST have been pretty good. Returns have been so bad this year but I'd put that on the players than the coach. He was hell old looking tho.
Jan 5, 2010 at 6:22 PM
- DesiDez
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,678
Originally posted by sincalniner:
MattMaiocco: The 49ers have decided not to renew contract of special-teams coordinator Al Everest. He did not have a contract for 2010.
Not surprised. Every time the special teams did anything wrong, Al would have to explain himself to Singletary and Mike had this "WTF?" look on his face.
Jan 5, 2010 at 6:22 PM
- chico49erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,961
shake up that coaching staff! we need good veteran coaches
Jan 5, 2010 at 6:22 PM
- KowboyKiller
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,991
I thought this thread was going to be about Al Davis.
Jan 5, 2010 at 6:23 PM
- GolittaCamper
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,277
Originally posted by darkknight49:
everest wasnt bad. The ST have been pretty good. Returns have been so bad this year but I'd put that on the players than the coach. He was hell old looking tho.
I would bet the Al had input on who should return kicks, and we all know that went well.
Jan 5, 2010 at 6:23 PM
- chico49erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,961
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
I thought this thread was going to be about Al Davis.
ha! me too!
Jan 5, 2010 at 6:23 PM
- PA9erFaithful
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,462
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
I thought this thread was going to be about Al Davis.
I hope Al Davis never dies, that way the Raiders will always suck!!!!
Jan 5, 2010 at 6:24 PM
- MadMartz
- Member
- Posts: 3,319
He was about the only one I was happy with. Our kick coverage was one of the better units in the league. Hmmmm, Not sure you can blame him for the lack of return men to work with. Maybe he had the final say on Spurlock and blew it? I wonder why?
[ Edited by MadMartz on Jan 5, 2010 at 6:25 PM ]
Jan 5, 2010 at 6:24 PM
- BobS
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,143
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
I thought this thread was going to be about Al Davis.
Me too, I thought he finally checked himself into a rest home.
Jan 5, 2010 at 6:31 PM
- momoney925
- Member
- Posts: 1,180
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
I thought this thread was going to be about Al Davis.
I hope Al Davis never dies, that way the Raiders will always suck!!!!
his son is taking over after he's done..
and i hear his sons no different from him
Jan 5, 2010 at 6:33 PM
- tohara3
- Veteran
- Posts: 30,809
Originally posted by chico49erfan:Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
I thought this thread was going to be about Al Davis.
ha! me too!
Me too, glad to see Singletary taking steps to improve our team!
Jan 5, 2010 at 6:35 PM
- toeknee
- Veteran
- Posts: 54,571
Originally posted by tohara3:Originally posted by chico49erfan:Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
I thought this thread was going to be about Al Davis.
ha! me too!
Me too, glad to see Singletary taking steps to improve our team!
Foerster better be next
Jan 5, 2010 at 6:40 PM
- 9erfanAUS
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,281
I didn't see this coming.
I've always thought that his coverage units have been solid. I can't fault him for our return game though.
-9fA
I've always thought that his coverage units have been solid. I can't fault him for our return game though.
-9fA