There are 159 users in the forums

Crabtree & Morgan Morgan & Crabtree

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I was high on morgan last season, he disappointed me this season.. the last 2-3 games he woke up though..
Man oh man u got to love 49er fans. I try to make a positive thread about Crabtree and Morgan and quickly turns negative.
Mortrees !
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Man oh man u got to love 49er fans. I try to make a positive thread about Crabtree and Morgan and quickly turns negative.

Morgan disappointed in the beginning of the season but seems to be making some plays the last few weeks. Lets just hope that it isn't a seasonal thing to where he waits till the last few weeks of the season to become a factor.
Originally posted by backontop:
I agree with everything. The interesting thing for next year is who will be #3 behind Morgan? Will it be Hill or will it be Jones or maybe some new guy.

Could be a #3 WR-PR...Mardy Gilyard?

Wont happen but I would rather go Jacoby Ford
Originally posted by jreff22:
I agree with everything. The interesting thing for next year is who will be #3 behind Morgan? Will it be Hill or will it be Jones or maybe some new guy.

Could be a #3 WR-PR...Mardy Gilyard?

Wont happen but I would rather go Jacoby Ford

No thanks I am more of a MoPar guy
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
For the first time in a LONG time WR is not one of this team's primary areas of need.

yes but the OLine is still a huge primary need for the Xth year in a row

You can bet the team will do everything to upgrade the offensive line, in free agency AND the draft. The only question is will we have a new offensive line coach....

I want a new O-line coach!
Well since we dont use a 3wr set very much it doesnt reall matter what Jones or hill does. We favor the double TE personel.
I like Crabs and Morgan, but one or the other needs to step up his 'speed' priorities. I thought going into this season, while Crabtree would be our possession threat on the slant (which is working out wonderfully), Morgan would be our speed demon on the 'post'.

Which is why I'm highly disappointed in our coaching staff wasting away the possibilities of Jason Hill working into the #2 spot (he was initially ensured that spot before the off-season), cause Morgan is more of a slot receiver/blocker.

Morgan disappointed in the beginning of the season but seems to be making some plays the last few weeks. Lets just hope that it isn't a seasonal thing to where he waits till the last few weeks of the season to become a factor.

Early in the season all Morgan did was go in motion and squat down at the end of the line telling everyone in the world that we were running it again for the fourteenmillionth time and block, which of course is not his fault just a product of the system. Now though he is getting to run some routes and block down field which he is a monster at doing. Morgan is not a great runner after the catch but is a tough runner.

Originally posted by leakyfausett:

Early in the season all Morgan did was go in motion and squat down at the end of the line telling everyone in the world that we were running it again for the fourteenmillionth time and block, which of course is not his fault just a product of the system. Now though he is getting to run some routes and block down field which he is a monster at doing. Morgan is not a great runner after the catch but is a tough runner.

Ahh the good old running play that you can see from a mile away

Morgans got a lot of work. Hes basically the blocking Wr. that will get the 3rd option of a ll pass plays.VD and crabs are going to demand a lot of attention. But i will take that from him.
Share 49ersWebzone