There are 249 users in the forums

Ok

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Patrick Willis, Vernon Davis, and Dashon Goldson have to be done asap!
Originally posted by 9erism:
wat about Aubrayo franklin -_- i think he should be up there too.

He should be #3 on the list, behind Willis and Gore!
  • Rockyfromask
  • Info N/A
I would also like to see them keep dre bly!
Originally posted by Rockyfromask:

I have a love/hate thing for Bly, sometimes he makes really good plays but those f**king penalties on 3rd downs piss me off.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I would love to have Gore a few more years, but we still need to draft a legit backup. I think it's safe to say Coffee is a bust.

Not quite sure if i'd call Coffee a bust when Gore doesn't want to come off the field.

-9fA
We need Logan Mankins.
Take McNiel off that list, the guy is the softest 335 pound guy I've ever seen. The other guys on that list would be great though.
[ Edited by waiting4number6 on Dec 28, 2009 at 9:54 AM ]
honestly, I don't know what Dre Bly wants in terms of money next yr, but I think with walt most likely gone and maybe even nate I think we need to try and resign dre bly! Yeah he make dumb plays, but he is also making BIG plays and def has passion for the game!!! I'd be very happy is we gave him a 2 yr deal!
Originally posted by NINERFORLIFE12:
people are saying we need somebody to spell gore or to share the load with gore because he always gets hurt.

When the guy is in he produces. 1000 yards 4 consecutive seasons what more do you want.

Gore is not the problem, healthy or not he is our best choice and our biggest offensive threat any given sunday.

Of course Gore isn't the problem, but the reality is he gets injured at least a few games a season. He should be our primary back, no doubt. However, we need an insurance policy. Its obvious the run game is a major part of our philosophy, so why in the world would we have only one capable running back on the roster? Imagine if we had Gore in the Vikings game, maybe the drive doesn't end 3 and out. We know what we have in Robinson and I've seen enough from Coffee when he took over from Gore to know he doesn't have one attribute that you could hang your hat on, speed, size or vision! He is a bust.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by Rockyfromask:

I have a love/hate thing for Bly, sometimes he makes really good plays but those f**king penalties on 3rd downs piss me off.

those penalities are stupid..but i like him
..he deflects a lot of balls out of play
he said on 49ers postgame that he doesnt know if hes gonna be back next year
hes thinking about retirement..hopefullyy he'll be back.

I hate it how players play awesome on their contract years i.e. Vernon
I would love to have Gore a few more years, but we still need to draft a legit backup. I think it's safe to say Coffee is a bust.

I agree with you that Coffee is damn a bust!!
Nice job AB83!

I don't agree that Coffee is a bust. He's no Frank Gore, but I think bust is a harsh description........ A better OL (once again) may improve Coffee's performance.......
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
ok
Share 49ersWebzone