my question is why did the wr have tape? I thought they kept that stuff on the sidelines.
I did laugh though cuz it was pop warner status s**t lol
There are 515 users in the forums
The Eagles' Weaver vs Ahmad Brooks was the funniest thing I've seen this season.
Dec 23, 2009 at 10:22 AM
- RaiderHater90
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,961
Dec 23, 2009 at 10:23 AM
- TonyStarks
- Veteran
- Posts: 63,021
Originally posted by RaiderHater90:
my question is why did the wr have tape? I thought they kept that stuff on the sidelines.
I did laugh though cuz it was pop warner status s**t lol
Did he even hit Weaver? lol
Dec 23, 2009 at 10:25 AM
- toeknee
- Veteran
- Posts: 54,571
I don't remember that
Dec 23, 2009 at 10:25 AM
- chrisc0727
- Info N/A
it was his black mouthpiece not tape even though it wasnt a clear picture
Dec 23, 2009 at 10:29 AM
- TonyStarks
- Veteran
- Posts: 63,021
Donavan's hysterical girl yelling was lulz.
''HAY ! HAAAAAAY!''
''HAY ! HAAAAAAY!''
Dec 23, 2009 at 10:30 AM
- BigRon
- Legend
- Posts: 14,826
This thread is useless with Vids
Dec 23, 2009 at 10:31 AM
- bigmike55
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,474
Give Ahmad Brooks props for that one. He saved us one extra play and a potential touchdown. I'm sure Singletary gave him some love going into halftime.
Dec 23, 2009 at 10:31 AM
- redrathman
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,019
Originally posted by BigRon:
This thread is useless with Vids
Good thing it doesn't have Vids.
Dec 23, 2009 at 10:44 AM
- tohara3
- Veteran
- Posts: 30,854
That was funny!
Dec 23, 2009 at 1:25 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,143
We should have signed Weaver over Moran Norris.
Dec 23, 2009 at 1:29 PM
- jayb49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 998
Originally posted by susweel:
We should have signed Weaver over Moran Norris.
Dec 23, 2009 at 1:35 PM
- Afrikan
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,670
I missed Monday Night Countdown with the crew, but I'm sure this made the "COME ON MANNNN!!!" segment....
I wish there was a vid from that show....would love to hear Berman.
anyway, watching it live was surreal...it was like they were having a quiet conversation......I can't only imagine what was being discussed, it must've been deep, because it was like Weaver forgot their was still a game going on.
edit-
oh found the C'MON MAN clip
I wish there was a vid from that show....would love to hear Berman.
anyway, watching it live was surreal...it was like they were having a quiet conversation......I can't only imagine what was being discussed, it must've been deep, because it was like Weaver forgot their was still a game going on.
edit-
oh found the C'MON MAN clip
[ Edited by Afrikan on Dec 23, 2009 at 1:41 PM ]
Dec 23, 2009 at 1:36 PM
- YungAce
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,920
one of the WR's threw tape ? i just saw reggie brown run over to break it up
Dec 23, 2009 at 3:20 PM
- jb49ers80
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,260
Why didn't the eagles just snap the ball? Wouldn't Brooks have gotten an offsides penalty?