There are 173 users in the forums

Owner/Management Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Owner/Management Thread

Originally posted by 49er2DaCorps:
"People" like the Yorks Should NOT have the right to own such a Storied Franchise as Our Beloved 49ers. They DO NOT deserve that Time-Honored Privilege. Especially since they "Fell" backward into that Position By Happenstance & Default.

Every Major Sports League except The NHL & MLS unfortunately has one of these Blights on Humanity who are in WAY Over Their Heads as Principle Owners of a Franchise. The NBA has The Bonehead Donald Sterling of the L.A. Clippers. Major League Baseball has Those Fighting McCourts of The L.A. Dodgers, and We 49er Loyalists & The NFL have this EMBARRASSMENT collectively known as "The Yorks".

Fault may lie a little bit with Sing & his staff. It may also be Part Alex Smith who is a component of this Failing Equation, as well. But it's 90% York. Common sense dictates that The Buck Stops there. Our 49er Pride says that their time has come.

The Yorks Gotta Go. Yesterday.

Keep talking I'm listening!
Originally posted by kelpie70:
"People" like the Yorks Should NOT have the right to own such a Storied Franchise as Our Beloved 49ers. They DO NOT deserve that Time-Honored Privilege. Especially since they "Fell" backward into that Position By Happenstance & Default.

Every Major Sports League except The NHL & MLS unfortunately has one of these Blights on Humanity who are in WAY Over Their Heads as Principle Owners of a Franchise. The NBA has The Bonehead Donald Sterling of the L.A. Clippers. Major League Baseball has Those Fighting McCourts of The L.A. Dodgers, and We 49er Loyalists & The NFL have this EMBARRASSMENT collectively known as "The Yorks".

Fault may lie a little bit with Sing & his staff. It may also be Part Alex Smith who is a component of this Failing Equation, as well. But it's 90% York. Common sense dictates that The Buck Stops there. Our 49er Pride says that their time has come.

The Yorks Gotta Go. Yesterday.

Keep talking I'm listening!

As a lifelong Niner Faithful, I, of course never thought that I would ever catch myself uttering these words... But is a "Boycott", as well as Protests held outside of The 'Stick on Gameday too far Out of Bounds??? After all, these cretins have simply Destroyed our Team.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
The only way would be a total boycott.
No games! No TV! No merch!
You're wasting your time. They won't sell.
Originally posted by susweel:
The only way would be a total boycott.

Then, as Conscientious Fans shouldn't we at least begin by putting that avenue on the table???

I honestly don't believe that it's an "Impossibility" to accomplish this goal.

After all -- How bad is it going to have to get???
Originally posted by zeppfan1:

...And you Know this for a fact, How???

...Or -- do you just give up real easy???
Only thing we fans can do is boycott them money wise. No merchandise and tickets. The product they're putting out on the field is down right putrid. As long as they own this team we will continue to see this kind of crap.
Originally posted by NinerGod:

I'm Literally ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Vote for "Photo Of The Decade"!!!

Originally posted by zeppfan1:

...And you Know this for a fact, How???

...Or -- do you just give up real easy???

Settle down man. All I'm trying to say is they don't care what the fans think. They're making money. Look up the Pirates in the MLB.
The only thing a boycott will accomplish is getting the team moved.
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
Only thing we fans can do is boycott them money wise. No merchandise and tickets. The product they're putting out on the field is down right putrid. As long as they own this team we will continue to see this kind of crap.

My Point, Exactly, My 49er Brethren. My Loyal 49er Blood has been gradually coming to a SLOW BOIL for the last five years -- and tonight it's FINALLY A-BUBBLIN'!!! These "York" people are an INSULT to the Entire Bay Area.

The "Question Of The Day" is this: Are any of us REALLY in the mood for 30+ more years of this Crap???

Just ask yourself that one -- and ponder it for awhile. See what you come up with.
sorry, Im sick of the Yorks Hatred, the problem is Singletary, Alex Smith and the coaches.

Im sick of hearing, the "Yorks dont spend" or "they dont care".

Grow up people, and realize they arent selling.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
sorry, Im sick of the Yorks Hatred, the problem is Singletary, Alex Smith and the coaches.

Im sick of hearing, the "Yorks dont spend" or "they dont care".

Grow up people, and realize they arent selling.
Share 49ersWebzone