49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 417 users in the forums

49ers vs Eagles Time UPDATE

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TheNaitch:
This sucks, now I have to stream the game.

Not so bad,,
my stream have been darn good the last few games. I switch between SF radio audio and TV game audio and post here at the same time. Fun in the dark! But this time, in the dawn..

GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by nothing03:
F#ck I switched of my shift just to watch the niners game. Now this happens I start work at exactly 1 pm.

dude that sucks
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by nothing03:
F#ck I switched of my shift just to watch the niners game. Now this happens I start work at exactly 1 pm.

dude that sucks

ouch man
I liked the earlier time with the snow. Felt it may take away some of the explosiveness with the eagles and deseasn jackson
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone