LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 407 users in the forums

Eagles making fun of Singletary and the 49ers on their site

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by bubbybristerHOF:
that shi* was stoopit.... man get outta my face with that mickey mouse garbage im getting all pissed off and shi* that skinny lil jimmy walker lookin boi is gonna get laid out word on my p willy jersey son

Ya, phily this and phily that... They still lost to the Raiders, and I really don't give a s**t what their excuse was.

[ Edited by Lott49ersFan on Dec 17, 2009 at 18:28:04 ]
the fear of loss creates the need to make fun ... they are afraid of our team, and this is how they are minizing their fear ... I think it is awesome!
  • ptinerocket
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Just imagine if Chris Johnson and DeSean Jackson were on the same team. You would have Al Davis' wet dream.

I thought the Eagle's skit on the website was funny. Too bad the Niners don't do stuff like that on their website.

funny how the only two times they didn't go for fastest speed is the time they missed out on 2 pros

temas like this is making NFL better for the niners
I want our team mad.

I hope we walk into Philly feelin' disrespected and overlooked. I want that...and I want it because it will only serve to fire our boys up...and get McNabb knocked out of the f*cking game.
  • SF4eva15
  • Info N/A
Eh, it wasn't that great of a video.
LOL that was awesome!
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
I want our team mad.

I hope we walk into Philly feelin' disrespected and overlooked. I want that...and I want it because it will only serve to fire our boys up...and get McNabb knocked out of the f*cking game.

I hope they try that flea flicker again...only this time Pwilly will be watching and blow up the play and McNubb into retirement.
On one of the articles they talk about the Vernon Davis and though they mention that their defense has been hurt by tight ends all year and they marvel over davis's speed, they say they have a package set up for players like him and he won't be much of a problem.
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
They also have a poll asking who is the niners most dangerous weapon.....more than half picked gore. Only 1.4% picked Alex and 3.6% picked our pass rush. Also mcnabb talking about Nate Davis and not smith was pretty dumb so I hope Alex goes out and shuts everyone up Sunday!

As much as I wanna see Alex Light'Em up....I want him to focus on leading us to victory....It's not about him...but the team. Get his payback through the 49ers winning.

Excellent point and post.
The Eagles fans are nothing more than Raider fans that can actually read....

The gay song killed it for me.
Originally posted by Spoonerism:

• flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Originally posted by Spoonerism:

This would be the most impressive win of the season like I said before they got our number to take them out would do wonders.
THAT WAS GOOD
Share 49ersWebzone