LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 213 users in the forums

Isaac Bruce: Should Sing play him vs Rams?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2009/12/niners-rest-bodies-focus-on-mental-reps.html

This article surprised me Sing came right out and said Bruce may not play at all the rest of the year. I do not feel Bruce should be active right now but he needs to let Bruce play in the final game of his career especially since they play the Rams.

What do you guys think? A HOF deserves to play in his last game at least a few snaps especially since we are going to be eliminated from the playoffs.
I think Sing should definitely play him against the Rams. The guy has earned at least that much.
yeah let him catch his last ball

wonder if the fans would yell "bruce" if he did, did they do that last year?
Originally posted by teeohh:

I think they did. he caught his 1000th pass in St. Louis last year.
Originally posted by TheNaitch:
Originally posted by teeohh:

I think they did. he caught his 1000th pass in St. Louis last year.

they cheered the s**t out of him if I'm remembering it right.
Yes, he should.

Its probably going to be the last game of his career, let him finish it up playing in his home stadium in front of his home crowd (he going to be remembered as a Ram).

It would be pure BS if he doesn't.
Originally posted by linkboy:
Yes, he should.

Its probably going to be the last game of his career, let him finish it up playing in his home stadium in front of his home crowd (he going to be remembered as a Ram).

This
Why not, Morgan doesn't do s**t.

Its like the VD and Crabs show.
Yeah he needs to play vs STL.
Yes. De-activate that fool Brandon Jones. He's useless. BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Originally posted by TheChozen:
Originally posted by linkboy:
Yes, he should.

This
play the old man one mo time especially against his old squad dont dogg him like that Sing trust he will have the best game of the season against his old squad.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Yes. De-activate that fool Brandon Jones. He's useless. BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Who????
Why not. It would be a nice gesture, and it wouldn't be necessarily bad for the 49ers to have him in one some plays.
most likely the last time he puts on a uniform so why not? Would love to see a TD against his former team.
Share 49ersWebzone