There are 729 users in the forums
ulbrich retires
Dec 9, 2009 at 7:37 PM
- HoneyBadger49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,054
Dec 9, 2009 at 7:38 PM
- chico49erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,961
haha ulbrich, what are we gonna do without that beard?! hope the best for him
Dec 9, 2009 at 7:39 PM
- TonyStarks
- Veteran
- Posts: 63,023
Good luck.
He's been here through the tough times, just enough to see the beginning of greatness.
He's been here through the tough times, just enough to see the beginning of greatness.
Dec 9, 2009 at 7:41 PM
- Leathaface
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,735
Good luck, class act 9er. Was a 49er his whole career, have to like that.
Dec 9, 2009 at 7:47 PM
- Nes49
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,105
Thank you Brick...I wish you wellness & success!
U were a warrior 4 us & the Faithful HAVE MUCH RESPECT FOR U!

U were a warrior 4 us & the Faithful HAVE MUCH RESPECT FOR U!
Dec 9, 2009 at 7:56 PM
- SanFranAddic
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,419
Since we are out of the playoffs it doesn't make any sense to hang on.
I wonder if he is going to coach for the 49ers?
I wonder if he is going to coach for the 49ers?
Dec 9, 2009 at 8:01 PM
- Nes49
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,105
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
Since we are out of the playoffs it doesn't make any sense to hang on.
I wonder if he is going to coach for the 49ers?
So he's not laying anymore this season...or he out after it's over?
Dec 9, 2009 at 8:09 PM
- PatrickJira411
- Member
- Posts: 4,117
I hope he stays on either as an assistant coach or some role. I kept reading player interviews, diarys, etc and he is a very popular and respected guy on the team. I mean players like Patrick Willis, Aubrayo Franklin, Dashon Goldson to young guys like Josh Morgan and Scott McKillop were raving about Ulbrich and how they like and respect him.
Dec 9, 2009 at 8:14 PM
- PersonalFoul
- Veteran
- Posts: 165
Good luck and God bless Ulbrich! I have nothing but good things to say about this guy! Super driven hard worker! And he busted his butt only for the 49ers! This guy is a true 49er through and through! Congrats on a good career and get your mug ready for the ten year wall! Good luck with coaching!!
Dec 9, 2009 at 8:18 PM
- btwagner
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,437
Originally posted by Tman:
Damn its tough to see him go, but the dude got his bell rung pretty good!
Guess he wants to go into coaching, I'm sure he will do great as a lb coach.
Good luck Brick!
Ulbrich is one of those players that has the ability to be a successful coach
Dec 9, 2009 at 8:19 PM
- mdonch3
- Veteran
- Posts: 27
Good Luck Brick. You'll be missed.
Dec 9, 2009 at 8:19 PM
- WillistheWall
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,848
Good luck Ulbrich, we appreciate that you played your ass off for 10 years.
Dec 9, 2009 at 8:22 PM
- Legbreaker
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 7,333
Adios, Brick. There is no substitute for intensity.
Thanks for the decade!
Thanks for the decade!
Dec 9, 2009 at 8:51 PM
- GolittaCamper
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,279
By Brick, you were a hard working great example of a professional.