There are 177 users in the forums

Try Davis before the end of the season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Alex Smith is no longer the problem on this offense. Dropped passes, poor blocking, poor play calls are the problems. Until Alex starts throwing picks and looking like complete s**t I'd say he stays the starter.
Why the hell would we try Davis??

Are we gonna start him at LG or is he gona play WR in the spread....come on, these threads are getting old...

I know the season is over, but seriously...
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Nate Davis is a project. Let me repeat Nate Davis is a project. Get it through your heads.
Originally posted by mayo63:
Nate Davis is a project. Let me repeat Nate Davis is a project. Get it through your heads.

No he's not, him and Kory Sheets and D.Zeigler will lead us to a Super Bowl, you just watch mister, it's gonna happen
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by cNiner:
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
please leave now

this !

x2

x ∞
Man some of ya'll i swear. How about we just ACCEPT these things as reality and move on.

1. SMITH will finish the rest of the season. And if the WR's actually catch 99% of passes thrown their way then the offense is even better.

2. Davis, will not play at all this year. He is third on the depth chart. So if Smith were to go down, Hill would be back in.

3. Why is it soo hard to accept reality. Hill is benched, but his supporters are still clamoring, and making posts comparing he and Smith, and just knocking Smith 100%.
It's like a teacher telling you, do not write in blue in. No exceptions. Then the next day, your 5pg paper is in blue ink. You look surprised when u get a failing grade. And why because u didnt listen, and just accept no blue ink.

We finally have a chance for the first time in almost 8 years, to have some offensive continuity in an offseason and ya'll just wanna f**k s**t up, with experiments and s**t.
Both Matts' said although making progress, he wont see the field, and the niners wanna take their time with him. If they want to give him the Rodgers approach, to sit, and learn till he's ready. Why do soo many of you want to rush that progress. If Smith does fail, then at least Davis wont be thrown into the fire. He would of sat and truly learned. I mean he's even learning the WR's positions. He's learning the entire offense, and if he is gonna be our guy in the distant future, dont you think it would benefit him, even more than Smith, to sit and just wait.
The ONLY reason I would play Davis in the last game or two, is so I can showcase his talents for other teams, and trade him.
Originally posted by King49er:

No he's not, him and Kory Sheets and D.Zeigler will lead us to a Super Bowl, you just watch mister, it's gonna happen
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Originally posted by KevinBarlow:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by cNiner:
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
please leave now

this !

x2

x ∞

• jrg
  • Veteran
Alex Smith has been playing on a borderline Pro-Bowl level since we switched to the spread offense..and now you want to take him out?
Originally posted by jrg:
Alex Smith has been playing on a borderline Pro-Bowl level since we switched to the spread offense..and now you want to take him out?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by jrg:

You forgot about Michael Clayton. Him and Sheets will be our two-headed monster!
No way... we finally have Smith on the right track.

He needs as many rep's with the starters as possible...

Share 49ersWebzone