LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 197 users in the forums

2010 49ers schedule

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i want a sunday night home game...and a monday....and a thursday
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by crzy:
That schedule doesn't seem tough at all. Only scared of the Saints and Chargersgame.

We're going to kill the rest of the AFC West and NFC South, and dominate the NFC West, once we draft Eric Berry and fix our offensive line.

2010 is our year. We're going 11-5 next year.

How is that schedule easy? Saints are good, Falcons already killed us, Carolina is good every other year and they beat us last time, San Diego is always good, Denver is good, Oakland is getting better, and we play KC away which is always extremely tough. I don't understand how anyone can chalk up wins for this niner team anymore, especially after yesterday.

I'm sorry, but if you don't consider playing the Chiefs, Broncos, Panthers, Raiders, AND Bucs in addition to playing in the diminished NFC West (Rams twice, Seahawks twice, and depleted Cardinals twice)... then you clearly haven't looked at alternative schedules. Yes, we can't chalk up any of these games as wins, but it IS an easy schedule.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Thursday games suck. A Sunday Night vs Arizona and open against Oakland on Monday Night
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by crzy:
That schedule doesn't seem tough at all. Only scared of the Saints and Chargersgame.

We're going to kill the rest of the AFC West and NFC South, and dominate the NFC West, once we draft Eric Berry and fix our offensive line.

2010 is our year. We're going 11-5 next year.

How is that schedule easy? Saints are good, Falcons already killed us, Carolina is good every other year and they beat us last time, San Diego is always good, Denver is good, Oakland is getting better, and we play KC away which is always extremely tough. I don't understand how anyone can chalk up wins for this niner team anymore, especially after yesterday.

I'm sorry, but if you don't consider playing the Chiefs, Broncos, Panthers, Raiders, AND Bucs in addition to playing in the diminished NFC West (Rams twice, Seahawks twice, and depleted Cardinals twice)... then you clearly haven't looked at alternative schedules. Yes, we can't chalk up any of these games as wins, but it IS an easy schedule.

And I'm sorry that you're quoting a post of mine from back in early December. Niners were sucking badly back then, Oakland was looking better, Denver was looking playoff bound, and Kurt Warner was still playing. Things change.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Thursday games suck. A Sunday Night vs Arizona and open against Oakland on Monday Night

Oakland doesn't deserve a damn Monday night game. Qb less teams suck to watch
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

Would just love to open the season laying the smackdown on Oakland for the whole country to see

agreed. I wouldn't want to waste a primetime game on the Raiders, just so the bay area are the only ones watching, the rest of the country could care less.

We'd beat the s**t out of them, but I would rather beat someone good.
Battle of the Bay on Monday Night Football

This would be a nice way to start the season!!!!

agreed. I wouldn't want to waste a primetime game on the Raiders, just so the bay area are the only ones watching, the rest of the country could care less.

We'd beat the s**t out of them, but I would rather beat someone good.

Word I wish it was the Vikings. That loss still hurts
Last game of the Season

Zona @ 49ers

v Saints monday night should be a dossie
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Who wants to bet we open up the season against Zona

Before today, I would not have taken this bet, but now I will. Here's why:

Goodell stated today that every week 17 game will be a division game. I think that is likely to be Niners/Cards and doubt that we'd be starting and finishing the season against the same team.

Loser buys a beer at a Webzone tailgate?

You owe me a beer, bro-ham.
seahags week 1
well looks like itll be a tough gm in seattle in wk 1. seattle plays us tough in seattle well at least it would be warm
schedule here: http://www.nfl.com/schedules/interactive#/team=SF
Share 49ersWebzone