LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 142 users in the forums

2010 49ers schedule

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Who wants to bet we open up the season against Zona

Before today, I would not have taken this bet, but now I will. Here's why:

Goodell stated today that every week 17 game will be a division game. I think that is likely to be Niners/Cards and doubt that we'd be starting and finishing the season against the same team.

Loser buys a beer at a Webzone tailgate?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Who wants to bet we open up the season against Zona

Before today, I would not have taken this bet, but now I will. Here's why:

Goodell stated today that every week 17 game will be a division game. I think that is likely to be Niners/Cards and doubt that we'd be starting and finishing the season against the same team.

Loser buys a beer at a Webzone tailgate?

I really hope we open up against non nfc west teams in beginning of the year. We always beat them and get off to a good start and then get our asses kicked by the rest of the league. This year I wonna see from the get go what this team is made of, dont wonna have false hope build up just to be crushed.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
I hope Dallas gets 2nd in the NFC East and we get 2nd in the west. I want to play them next year. I want to see us play them at home. The game last year was in Texas. I want to see us beat that ass.

I'd just like willis to put romo on his ass during the playoffs!!! PLAYOFFS!!!!!

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
2010 Season Travel Distance: 33,264 miles

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/interactive?icampaign=schedrelease_hpstrip#/team=SF

holysh*t

Lol it's probably b/c we're going all the way to fuggin london
Quote:
MattMaiocco: NFL releases schedule at 4 p.m. (PT). An insider not associated with 49ers hinted SF opens season on Monday Night Football. No confirmation.
Originally posted by PTulini:
Quote:
MattMaiocco: NFL releases schedule at 4 p.m. (PT). An insider not associated with 49ers hinted SF opens season on Monday Night Football. No confirmation.

Would not be surprised if that is the Raiders game.
Quote:

That would be terrific.
Quote:

My underwear just got moist..
Monday Night w/Arizona... Daja vu?
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Quote:

Would not be surprised if that is the Raiders game.

I hope it is the Raiders game.

-9fA

From profootball talk about the Saints schedule:
WDSU also revealed the Saints will play nationally televised road games in San Francisco September 20
I hope it's Arizona. I'm tired of reading s**t from their fans and hearing Dockett talk s**t.
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
I hope it's Arizona. I'm tired of reading s**t from their fans and hearing Dockett talk s**t.

Im tired of all the prime time games against AZ
I hope we're allowed to make a thread when the actual schedule is released. I hate jumping to page 9 to read people's thoughts lol
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

Im tired of all the prime time games against AZ

I'm not. They have been entertaining games. I'm tired of them talking s**t lol.
I hope its not the raiders man the damn raiders dont even deserve a monday night game.

I wouldn't mind it being the Vikings so we could get some payback. I doubt it will be them though since the Vikings vs Saints open the yr
[ Edited by Dajanksta on Apr 20, 2010 at 3:48 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone