Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by 9erism:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Didnt he drop an INT yesterday?

that was T.K.O
if Willis got the chance he would have returned it for a TD

wrong it was Manny Lawson

correct it.. it was Manny Lawson that look like easy to catch with ints but he didn't made it.. it was soo embarrasing it!!!.. I watch him that Pwillis is very good the defense!! whoooo Pwillis is soo damn the best and beasts baby!!

"I don't know what the f**k you just said little kid....but you inspired me"

i am little kid? i'm not.. i am an adult.. how can i inspired you? then u better trust me because i had talent to eyes on players with the 49ers.. I wanna the 49ers shall be championship someday.. be patience no matter what..

WTF
Originally posted by King49er:

that was T.K.O

correct it.. it was Manny Lawson that look like easy to catch with ints but he didn't made it.. it was soo embarrasing it!!!.. I watch him that Pwillis is very good the defense!! whoooo Pwillis is soo damn the best and beasts baby!!

i am little kid? i'm not.. i am an adult.. how can i inspired you? then u better trust me because i had talent to eyes on players with the 49ers.. I wanna the 49ers shall be championship someday.. be patience no matter what..

and another question... is english a second language , are you dyslexic, or just have terrible terrible grammar?? Cuz all of that hurts my eyes.
[ Edited by Giggiddy on Nov 30, 2009 at 5:30 PM ]
Originally posted by matt49er:

that was T.K.O

wrong it was both of them on 2 seperate plays

Manny's was the one that was right in his hands, I think that if he caught it he coulda returned it for a TD with his speed, and TKO's was while he was covering the TE. A great play by him def, so you are correct both dropped catchable INTs but Manny's was more frustrating cuz it was early on and we needed as many breaks as we could at that point... I didn't know how well our offense was gonna be clicking going on past recent games
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giggiddy:

that was T.K.O

and another question... is english a second language , are you dyslexic, or just have terrible terrible grammar?? Cuz all of that hurts my eyes.

He is the greatest poster in the history of the 'Zone, how dare you question him?
Originally posted by matt49er:

that was T.K.O

wrong it was both of them on 2 seperate plays

Manny's was the one that was right in his hands, I think that if he caught it he coulda returned it for a TD with his speed, and TKO's was while he was covering the TE. A great play by him def, so you are correct both dropped catchable INTs but Manny's was more frustrating cuz it was early on and we needed as many breaks as we could at that point... I didn't know how well our offense was gonna be clicking going on past recent games

lol my bad~
i missed some of the beginning
Stronger hands than this dude?

That's a great picture. Where is it from?
Originally posted by Ether:

that was T.K.O

He is the greatest poster in the history of the 'Zone, how dare you question him?
Share 49ersWebzone