LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Isaac Bruce Inactive For The Yr

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Somebody please tell me why it takes singFRAUD this long into the season to realize that burying Jason Hill on the roster makes no sense and playing Bruce makes no sense. How many lost games is it? This is our Head Coach. This is our decision maker.

God I love this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know where to go when I really need to

Hmmmm....How about SanDiego49erFanFraud?

...oh no, excuse me...it's

Somebody please tell me why it takes singFRAUD this long into the season to realize that burying Jason Hill on the roster makes no sense and playing Bruce makes no sense. How many lost games is it? This is our Head Coach. This is our decision maker.

because he isn't the hero we all thought he was going to be.

I'm still giving him another year though before completely turn on him.

Hopefully we are wrong about the guy SD..
Originally posted by King49er:

because he isn't the hero we all thought he was going to be.

I'm still giving him another year though before completely turn on him.

Hopefully we are wrong about the guy SD..

"Where is he at I'll give im a Pep Talk like no other in the history of Pep Talks."

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by Ether:

Yup, this is the reason we are 4-6.
Let's look past all the other moves he has made with the team. Ya, let's crucify him! Because he decided to start a HOF WR, over a nobody. [/b]

Can you clarify what those moves were, btw?

Motivating Davis to play great? slaying Crabtree? senching Roman? starting Spencer? benching Hill?

Last year by benching JTO, and changes at WR/OL.

He's made more personnel changes, than Nolan has in his tenure with us. He actually starts the best players, or at least tries to.

He also gave Manusky control of the defense, which allowed our DL to play to their strengths; Franklin is having a great year, and Sopoaga is finally producing as well. We are a top run defense team, and our DB's have also played great at times. (cards, seahawks, colts, bears..)

Do you even watch Niners football?

How about releasing rossum he was still better than anyone we had.
How about assuming the oline was ok when we two guards who shoudlnt be starting. RT that shouldnt be starting either. You know the oline is horrible when FRANK GORE has trouble. The oline is a disgrace to look at and it's so far below average its not even funny. Although mike sing has made some great moves he has also made his share of mistakes, which is to be expected of a rookie head coach. It's just we are beggining to go tired of losing so the leash on every coach seems to get shorter and shorter.

Rossum didn't do s**t the whole year with us, and just like any other time when a player is not producing, Sing will bench him. In Rossum's case, all he was a KR/PR, no way are we going to keep him on the roster.

How is the OL Sing's fault? Did he draft these players? Did he sign him? Is he the OL coach? Snyder is a terrible OL, Baas is very inconsistent; Chilo is still young, and learning. Heitmann and Staley, also aren't big mauling type OL.

Yes, it was a mistake for him to try and introduce this smash mouth type offense, with this piss poor OL, but just like Alex said, it's foolish to believe that in one week we can switch to a shotgun/spread offense.

He's done more good in his tenure here, than Nolan has. Give him at least another full year before we begin to ask for his resignation...
Originally posted by Ether:

Yup, this is the reason we are 4-6.
Let's look past all the other moves he has made with the team. Ya, let's crucify him! Because he decided to start a HOF WR, over a nobody. [/b]

Can you clarify what those moves were, btw?

Motivating Davis to play great? slaying Crabtree? senching Roman? starting Spencer? benching Hill?

Last year by benching JTO, and changes at WR/OL.

He's made more personnel changes, than Nolan has in his tenure with us. He actually starts the best players, or at least tries to.

He also gave Manusky control of the defense, which allowed our DL to play to their strengths; Franklin is having a great year, and Sopoaga is finally producing as well. We are a top run defense team, and our DB's have also played great at times. (cards, seahawks, colts, bears..)

Do you even watch Niners football?

Don't forget, cutting Rossum. He may not have looked amazing but, at least he was consistent, didn't fumble and didn't lose games for us by making stupid decisions. We had nobody to replace him with and got burned for the stupid decision.
[ Edited by Lott49ersFan on Nov 28, 2009 at 4:58 PM ]
This is the best news Ive heard all season!!!Bruce is a class act, but we need to start moving forward instead of remembering when Bruce was part of the "Greatest Show on Turf". He is a genius when it comes to the game, but his body is aging and cant do what he needs it to. Toss Battle(we already have a former college QB on the roster in Robinson who is a better special teamer), bring up Ziegler and we will have a very strong receiving corps.

It's because Bruce was the most productive WR we had last year. Sing wanted a proven vet on the field. It didn't work out like he expected. Pretty simple if you as me.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
He was our best receiver last year, but it looks like he just didn't have it this time around. Thanks for your services Mr. Bruce.

This.
Originally posted by 49ersBest1:

It's because Bruce was the most productive WR we had last year. Sing wanted a proven vet on the field. It didn't work out like he expected. Pretty simple if you as me.

this.
thank you god i was tired of his drops

this is what 3-4 weeks late? we have 4 WR's younger, faster, stronger, better than him that can play ST if needed. Give Bruce the permanent boot.
Share 49ersWebzone