LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 289 users in the forums

No Groundbreaking Changes in Offense

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by djfullshred:
Originally posted by Squirrel:
Originally posted by Joecool:
What do you guys think Singletary did against TEN? He allowed the offense to open it up, but oh wait, it wasn't in shotgun.

You know what, with Smith, there's going to be a lot of, "Oh wait, but this one more thing needs to be done..."

Quiet, Troll.

Sorry, you can't silence the truth. We have very limited quarterback talent on the 49ers roster. We are going to talk about that. You are going to be annoyed a lot if you let that get under your skin.

I do not deny we have limited quarterback talent. I'm calling him out as a troll because 90% of his posts come back to the Hill vs. Smith debate. I think both have shown that neither one is a quality quarterback.

But, fact remains: Cool is a troll.
Originally posted by djfullshred:
Originally posted by Joecool:
What do you guys think Singletary did against TEN? He allowed the offense to open it up, but oh wait, it wasn't in shotgun.

You know what, with Smith, there's going to be a lot of, "Oh wait, but this one more thing needs to be done..."

Quiet, Troll.

Sorry, you can't silence the truth. We have very limited quarterback talent on the 49ers roster. We are going to talk about that. You are going to be annoyed a lot if you let that get under your skin.

I do not deny we have limited quarterback talent. I'm calling him out as a troll because 90% of his posts come back to the Hill vs. Smith debate. I think both have shown that neither one is a quality quarterback.

But, fact remains: Cool is a troll.[/quote]

QFT
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
This was my favorite part of the article:

Gore is a "hit-the-hole, downhill guy," Singletary said. "He's not a fidget-to-the-right-and-then-give-him-the-ball." Giving a brief demonstration, he pointed out that handoffs in the shotgun require a different kind of footwork than the standard exchange

You mean, the footwork is different if you are lined up as the RB behind the QB, instead of lining up next to him in the shotgun? THIS IS SHOCKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!

Maybe, next time Singletary can demonstrate the 8 guys in the box when the Niners line up in their standard, boring, non-creative, conventional set. Maybe, then the reporters can collectively line up as the defense, spread out when the Niners are in the spread offense, showing the holes that Gore can run through.

Smashmouth football! Fantastic!!!!!

How do you drive yourself crazy? Keep doing things the same way, but expecting different results. We might be headed towards another Coors Light moment before year end Singletary.
[ Edited by bzborow1 on Nov 26, 2009 at 6:18 AM ]
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
This was my favorite part of the article:

Gore is a "hit-the-hole, downhill guy," Singletary said. "He's not a fidget-to-the-right-and-then-give-him-the-ball." Giving a brief demonstration, he pointed out that handoffs in the shotgun require a different kind of footwork than the standard exchange

You mean, the footwork is different if you are lined up as the RB behind the QB, instead of lining up next to him in the shotgun? THIS IS SHOCKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!

Maybe, next time Singletary can demonstrate the 8 guys in the box when the Niners line up in their standard, boring, non-creative, conventional set. Maybe, then the reporters can collectively line up as the defense, spread out when the Niners are in the spread offense, showing the holes that Gore can run through.

Smashmouth football! Fantastic!!!!!

Thats it Sing is BY FAR THE STUPIDEST COACH IN THE NFL

I actually hate him as a coach now 100%
his lack of judgment is undeniable. What does that say about the front office? THey keep hiring inept coaches, one after another.
Share 49ersWebzone