LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 246 users in the forums

off season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 15crabtre
  • Info N/A
do you think some of our minor problems that we are not aggressive enough in free agents , or is it the people we choose to bring in from free agency
I think it isnt so much not being agressive, i mean look at the crop of FA's each yr, there arent many big names each yr, same with 2010 FA class, the big ones(Peppers, Wilfork, Hampton, Atogwe, McNeil) might be tagged, and we wont go after them and trade a 1st round or 2 for one player.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I think it isnt so much not being agressive, i mean look at the crop of FA's each yr, there arent many big names each yr, same with 2010 FA class, the big ones(Peppers, Wilfork, Hampton, Atogwe, McNeil) might be tagged, and we wont go after them and trade a 1st round or 2 for one player.

This

I agee AB we have been agressive in free agency but I think the past few free agent classes have been weak. I also believe though that Scotty hass also neglected to address key problem areas such as the O-line and Pass Rusher in Free agency too though.
Originally posted by E-49er:

I agee AB we have been agressive in free agency but I think the past few free agent classes have been weak. I also believe though that Scotty hass also neglected to address key problem areas such as the O-line and Pass Rusher in Free agency too though.

I agree on Scoty he hasnt addressed the main problems, the OL and DL.
Share 49ersWebzone