LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 248 users in the forums

PRESEASON IS OVER

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • GORO
  • Veteran
The last 3 games have been like preseason games for Alex Smith, Crabtree to get up to speed, now the preseason is over and Raye has had time to learn what these new toys can do.

I'm dissapointed with the loss, but see alot of positives that encourage me to have hope that we can make a run these last 8 games.

GO 49ERS!
Wow. You definitely see the cup half full. Have you seen the secret recently? Think positive at all times... I don't see too many positives. This season is over.
as much as everyone is anti-Alex Smith right now, imo we should use our two first rounders on a RT and RG.
Originally posted by Niners99:
as much as everyone is anti-Alex Smith right now, imo we should use our two first rounders on a RT and RG.

yeah, I'm fine with trying to see what Nate Davis can do.....compared to investing in one of these QBs that are entering the draft
Originally posted by Niners99:

I thought we were getting a rt in the last draft..

fix the lines and we will improve big time.
Actually the season is over rather than preseason.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GORO:
The last 3 games have been like preseason games for Alex Smith, Crabtree to get up to speed, now the preseason is over and Raye has had time to learn what these new toys can do.

I'm dissapointed with the loss, but see alot of positives that encourage me to have hope that we can make a run these last 8 games.

GO 49ERS!

I'm glad the preseason is over. Now the OL will suddenly be able to block people.
Originally posted by GORO:

GO 49ERS!

Agree
Share 49ersWebzone