LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 239 users in the forums

When will this all end?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm so tired of losing...I ride and die with this team but when will things get better...every year it seems like things will get better but it always ends up the same.
The threads are reaching low time lows around here.
Originally posted by cestmoi:

What's a low time low?
BLAME CRABTREE!
2012 when the world ends don't worry!
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

What's a low time low?

well we are at a low time as niner fans, and the threads are reaching lows?

hey, it's late over here, I've been doing homework all day
So many teams turn it around very quickly but it seems like the niners can't turn it around in 7 yrs

What's a low time low?

well we are at a low time as niner fans, and the threads are reaching lows?

hey, it's late over here, I've been doing homework all day

he means all time low..geesh use common sense
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
So many teams turn it around very quickly but it seems like the niners can't turn it around in 7 yrs

Agreed. Teams are getting better and worse every year, but we've just stayed the same.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
BLAME CRABTREE!

crabby is playing alrite but ever since we did signed him...we r soaring downwards....

Originally posted by quatic:
BLAME CRABTREE!

crabby is playing alrite but ever since we did signed him...we r soaring downwards....

Ya, we've lost every game since we signed him.

The Crabtree Curse
Why would you want this to end? There is no feeling quite like looking forward to the next victory! Eternal optimism my friends. Every loss just makes the next win sweeter!

I hate my [football] life right now.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

The team needs leaders from the top down. Other than Willis and Gore, who do you see on this team that can lead the young players and instill confidence that they will get it done? Most teams have a QB on offense that handles that role. During our SB years we had Montana on offense and Lott on Defense. The coaching, ownership and all of the supporting cast expected wins and knew how to win and put games away. This team has a bunch of 'nice' guys, but not the 'winners' that Singletary speaks of.

We were all hoping that Smith would have magically found something after being away for 2 years, being more mature, married etc. but his old self came out today. Some could say it wasn't his fault and blame the line, the playcalling etc. but champions rise above that and make a difference. I really hoped that Smith was going to make it happen, but he doesn't have "it".
Originally posted by quatic:
BLAME CRABTREE!

Ya, we've lost every game since we signed him.

The Crabtree Curse

or the Rossum curse. We lost a few games due to special teams issues.
Share 49ersWebzone