LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 367 users in the forums

Haralson

Shop Find 49ers gear online
That was a really bad play by Haralson. On a 4th down, they went on to get the TD.

I'm not quite what Haralson was doing? He kind of just lunged at him but didn't secure him properly.

-9fA
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by leolion:
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Haralson had a great game, had some good stops on the dude except that one play. Leave him be!

mistakes like that shouldnt be forgiven .you're JOB is to make those tackles, so make them. s**tf**kcabbageballs
Your overreacting, Haralson is our best pass rusher, we need him.

How many sacks does "our best pass rusher" have?

Less than Manny, sad.

Less than Franklin. He has, however, managed to tie Soap.
Haralson has made some plays for this team in the past couple of years but I think the thing that is most concerning to me is....the lack of clutch play on this team. Parys had a great chance to make a big play at a turning point in the game and couldn't make it. Ditto for Alex Smith. In fact, Smith made two serious mistakes at a critical time in the game. Not only did he not make a play in the clutch, he made a couple of mistakes which put the game away for the Titans.

I'm not saying that these guys will never be clutch players, I'm saying that the great players (even good players) have a knack for making a key play at a key time. Willis is one of those type of players. So is Justin Smith. So is Frank Gore. The fact is...the Niners just need a few more of these type of players.

It remains to be seen if Alex Smith can be this type of player..... I say give Alex the rest of this season to prove himself. He is healthy, he has some weapons, and even though his Oline is below average, we should be able to determine whether or not he can be a decent QB..or not.

Great players make plays when it counts the most. Crunch time is what separates the great players from the mediocre and the contenders from the pretenders. For now, the Niners have clearly shown they are not quite ready for prime time...
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Haralson had a great game, had some good stops on the dude except that one play. Leave him be!

mistakes like that shouldnt be forgiven .you're JOB is to make those tackles, so make them. s**tf**kcabbageballs

which isn't saying much
Parys had a good angle..... Johnson just used is uncanny speed to get close to the sideline and turn up towards the endzone....

OMG look at his right foot.......look how his body is angled.....THat was just a great play by Johnson, I don't know how he kept his balance.

i have to overreact over a loss like this. every year this team f**king gives me hope and every year they let me down

He's overrated.
He's definitely been underwhelming...where's the guy who had 8 sacks and was constantly harassing QB's last year? He was renowned as a sure tackler coming out of Tenn...what happened to that. True, he was a DE his senior season, but has been at OLB during his Niner tenure. Singletary, time for a change...you of all people should recognize Parys' play isn't up to par. You keep saying you want Brooks to get more PT...yet he isn't getting it! Whazzup? Manny has more sacks/pressures...come on, Coach, let's get with it!
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Grab his shirt so Patrick can get over there and nail him
  • kdogg
  • Veteran
Actually, I though Harrylson did a good job getting off his block. Johnson just made a better play with his speed. Harrylson slowed him down, but he had no help. We should be more disappointed in Brown not getting off his WR block and getting pushed into endzone.

F**k haralson is notnihng help for nothing a win! he is nothing a sack! he is soo suck!
I hope his contract is heavily incentive based, cause he sure isn't reaching any incentives...
Share 49ersWebzone