There are 238 users in the forums

10-6

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BigBug415:
I'm just hoping Alex Smith can finally win a game.

He is 0-3 the last three games with an opportunity to win every game at the end but...

The Colts game the defense could not get the ball back to our offense. I think the Colts had the ball for the final 6 or 7 minutes of the game. Without Alex Smith we would have never gotten back in the Texans game and would have been blown out by the Colts.
11-5's in the mutha f**kin house!
When? Next year? Sure. Maybe. This year? I'd be happy with 8-8.
Originally posted by znk916:

WHOSE WITH ME

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
W - Bears
W - @Packers
W - Jaguars
W - @Seahawks
W - Cardinals
W - @Eagles
W - Lions
W - @Rams

WHOSE WITH ME

LETS RIDE THIS ONE TILL THE WHEELS FALL OFF!!!SUPER BOWL #6!!!!!!
That would be INSANE if that happened. I would be talking mad s**t to my buddies, but..................

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN
I sure hope you're not putting any money on your prediction. Good luck tho
Originally posted by Thorhawk:

Right now they will be lucky to win another game.

Pft, If we play good football and dont make mistakes we will DESTROY the bears and every other team we face this season, The only game that SHOUD be a challenge is the eagles.

Bottom line is if we execute we can play with any team in the league and have a chance at winning.
right on track
one down, seven more to go

I'm with u all the way, but i'm sad about no niner football on sunday
W - Bears
W - @Packers
W - Jaguars
W - @Seahawks
W - Cardinals
W - @Eagles
W - Lions
W - @Rams

WHOSE WITH ME

Did you watch the game?
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
W - Bears
W - @Packers
W - Jaguars
W - @Seahawks
W - Cardinals
W - @Eagles
W - Lions
W - @Rams

WHOSE WITH ME

Did you watch the game?

2ez

[ Edited by znk916 on Nov 12, 2009 at 20:34:07 ]
Well despite the W, I sure as heck do not see us winning 10 games.

It was an ugly win, we had a chance to take control of the game and we never did and again made it way to close and put oursevles in a posistion to lose. It's nice to get a W and it should boost team morale but this team is not all that good and has a lot of work ahead of them and by ahead of them I mean the off-season. This is not a playoff team.

Offense- Alex Smith started well and I like the way opened up again and the playcalling by Raye but what happend, Alex threw an INT and went into a shell. I have always been an Alex Smith supporter and we still have 7 games to really judge him and eveluate him but man I just don't know if he has the mental toughness to be an NFL starting QB. He really started to play poorly after the INT and I think Sing and Raye saw that and they totally went conservative because they did not want to put the game in Alex Smith's hands.

Our offensive line is a problem and Alex did not have much time to throw but I don't know I did not get a good feeling about him after this game and I defended him the last game and I thought he played well vs Indy and Houston. We'll see, we got 7 games to evaluate him. I think we did find something running the ball out of the shotgun in the spread. We clearly run it better out of the shotgun than in IForm. Frank Gore is a GREAT player, can't say enough about that guy. How about MRob with two big 1st downs. I thought Barry Sims played pretty well once again though Snyder countinues to struggle. I wonder do we move Sims to RT when Staley comes back? I know Sims plays better as a LT but man Snyder really sucks at RT.

I thought the Bears would go all out to stop Vernon Davis and I think they did just that and they pretty much succeeded. Crabtree once again had a nice 1st half but was pretty much ignored in the 2nd half. The kid is a player and he is going to be a good one but you can see why there is questions about his deep speed. Morgan stepped up tonight and played a solid game.

Defense- Our defense continues to play at a high level and tonight giving us 5 turnovers, I mean you could not expect much more. Not sure why went so soft late in the game, maybe they wanted Cutler in the redzone where he struggles but they made it way to interesting. Our D-Line continues to play great and Manny Lawson had a very good game tonight. How about Matt Wilhelm coming in replacing Spikes and playing a nice game. Our secondary made plays and did a good. Tarrell Brown is a player.

Well its nice to get a W but man we just don't know how to put teams away and take control of games. We need to improve this O-Line in the off-season, RT, LG, C and possibly RG though im not giving up on Rachal and he made some nice blocks tonight. We also may need a QB, these next few games will tell us a lot about Alex Smith. We have a playoff defense and if we ever add a real good pass rushing OLB, we will have a GREAT defense.

A win's a win, but I can't say this team is going 10-6, I think more like 8-8. Still, im going to enjoy this W.
eyes on the prize
Share 49ersWebzone