LISTEN: 49ers Drafted For Now And The Future →

There are 135 users in the forums

Our Remaining Opponents and Their Team Rankings

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It sucks, but I don't see us making the playoffs simply based on a comparison of our schedule vs. Zonas.
  • JC49
  • Veteran
We don't compare so well. We moved up in passing four spots, from 28th to 24th, pretty much just from Smith's half of play. Let's hope that upward trend continues.
anyone who thinks TEN is an easy win is on crack....that one is a toss up
Great post. We just need to take care of ourselves. If this offense can get going we will be okay. Go 49ers!
@ Indianapolis - Loss
vs. Tennessee - Win
vs. Chicago - Win
@ Green Bay - Loss
vs. Jacksonville - Win
@ Seattle - Loss
vs. Arizona - Win
@ Philadelphia - Loss
vs. Detroit - Win
@ St. Louis - Win

6-4, I could see us winning the rest of our home games.

Overall record : 9-7. Hopefully this will put is in the playoffs, I think that AZ game will decide it.
We really need to stop worrying about strength of schedule or make excuses about how good the teams we play and those are automatic losses.

Easy schedules turn out to be difficult schedules, hard schedules turn out to be easy. We are not going to play the Rams, Seahawks, Raiders, and Cheifs over and over again.

What this team needs to do is know they can beat any team and make themselves the team to beat.

So what, if we make the playoffs, we will need to play these teams. If we don't make the playoffs, well, at least we played these teams and figured things out.
Originally posted by Joecool:
We really need to stop worrying about strength of schedule or make excuses about how good the teams we play and those are automatic losses.

Easy schedules turn out to be difficult schedules, hard schedules turn out to be easy. We are not going to play the Rams, Seahawks, Raiders, and Cheifs over and over again.

What this team needs to do is know they can beat any team and make themselves the team to beat.

So what, if we make the playoffs, we will need to play these teams. If we don't make the playoffs, well, at least we played these teams and figured things out.

That makes sense, since we would actually know our weaknesses earlier & maybe account for those sooner. However, after 6 yrs of....well, getting to the playoffs would be good
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Joecool:

Couldn't have said it better myself. I'm lazy so I just quoted you.

Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
@ Indianapolis - Loss
vs. Tennessee - Win
vs. Chicago - Win
@ Green Bay - Loss
vs. Jacksonville - Win
@ Seattle - Loss
vs. Arizona - Win
@ Philadelphia - Loss
vs. Detroit - Win
@ St. Louis - Win

6-4, I could see us winning the rest of our home games.

Overall record : 9-7. Hopefully this will put is in the playoffs, I think that AZ game will decide it.

That's my thought, too.
  • 4949CentennialBl
  • Info N/A
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for 4949CentennialBl.
We'll finish 7-3. Winning the rest of our home games and 2 away games.

Share 49ersWebzone