LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 181 users in the forums

Pro-Bowl Voting

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Slash49:
Updated Pro-Bowl Standing

Jeez, Gonzalez STILL has more votes that Vernon, that is lame, let's vote our a## off this week guys!!!!

its not all fan voting. coaches and players get a say too. in the end most the right guys will make it. maybe not as starters, but theyll be on the team. all those Vikings are a joke. Kevin Williams, AP, Favre, Sidney Rice, maybe Hutchinson is all that shouldve made it. possibly Percy Harvin as KR
Originally posted by Slash49:
Updated Pro-Bowl Standing

Jeez, Gonzalez STILL has more votes that Vernon, that is lame, let's vote our a## off this week guys!!!!
1/3 is too much power to give to the masses.............................

if you don't know who to vote for..... vote for the guy that plays with the guy they always show on sportscenter.
Troy Polamalu is leading the votes for AFC SS.... he has only played in 5 games.....
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Troy Polamalu is leading the votes for AFC SS.... he has only played in 5 games.....

Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

if you don't know who to vote for..... vote for the guy that plays with the guy they always show on sportscenter.
Chris Kluwe: 44.6 YPP, 35.1% inside 20, 38.1 Net YPP

Andy Lee: 47.8 YPP, 28.8% inside 20 (mostly because a lot of the times the 20 yard line is out of reach, f*cking offense early in the season), 41.5 Net YPP

Tony Gonzalez: 75 rec, 788 yards, 10.5 ypc, 5 TD

Vernon Davis: 66 rec, 815 yards (3 games to get 185 ), 12.3 ypc, 11 TD (leads NFL and one away from all time TE TD record)

C'MON MAN!!!!!

Andy Lee: 47.8 YPP, 28.8% inside 20 (mostly because a lot of the times the 20 yard line is out of reach, f*cking offense early in the season), 41.5 Net YPP

Vernon Davis: 66 rec, 815 yards (3 games to get 185 ), 12.3 ypc, 11 TD (leads NFL and one away from all time TE TD record)

C'MON MAN!!!!!

Originally posted by jdt84_2:

C'MON MAN!!!!!

i know! am i talking to myself here?

C'MON MAN!!!!!!!

C'MON MAN!!!!!

And the Lambs and Cubs are two of our last three games. He might have 5 TDs in those two games alone....
Originally posted by jdt84_2:

C'MON MAN!!!!!

lol

Looks like all that voting i did payed of Gore got infront of Williams by a large amount.

hopefully when its all set & done its VD GORE & WILLIS repping that red & gold in Miami

Final Ballot
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Looks like all that voting i did payed of Gore got infront of Williams by a large amount.

hopefully when its all set & done its VD GORE & WILLIS repping that red & gold in Miami

Final Ballot

Not bad, votes for Gore really shot up this pass 2 weeks, still can't believe ignorant fans voted for Shockey over VD
Let's keep voting VD and Gore in. Patrick Willis is a lock
im going to guess the best we can hope for is getting:

VD as NFC starter at TE

Willis as NFC starter at MLB

Andy Lee at Punter

Frank Gore as the 3rd RB

Aubrayo Franklin as reserve DT

Justin Smith as reserve DE

and of course, if they took a LS, Brian Jennings.

imo all of those guys could go based on the years they had. if i had to put money on it, id say Davis, Willis, and one of either Gore/Lee make it. hopefully both. i dont think we should get our hopes up for Franklin or J.Smith getting recognized nationally. they deserve it, but they dont have the star power.

however, we are almost guanranteed an All-Pro on each side of the ball in VD and Willis. i cant even remember the last time we had an All-Pro on offense....Steve Young?
^ Well Frank Gore made it, but I understand the point. Finally we're getting some weapons to work with. Lets hope our QB situation can take advantage of them.
Share 49ersWebzone