There are 121 users in the forums

SOCAL: Best bar in Anaheim area?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'll be in Anaheim the weekend of the Packers game (10 AM). Any suggestions as to which bar would be the best to watch the game at? There will be about 25 of us in our group. Thanks in advance
  • 49erTone
  • Info N/A
I dont know about Anaheim honestly (I dont know alot about SoCal anyway) but I know people who went to the San Francisco Saloon in Los Angeles. I heard its the best 49er bar down there so maybe that helps bro?

http://losangeles.citysearch.com/profile/92507/los_angeles_ca/san_francisco_saloon_co.html

Sorry I dont know SoCal too well
Originally posted by 49erTone:
I dont know about Anaheim honestly (I dont know alot about SoCal anyway) but I know people who went to the San Francisco Saloon in Los Angeles. I heard its the best 49er bar down there so maybe that helps bro?

http://losangeles.citysearch.com/profile/92507/los_angeles_ca/san_francisco_saloon_co.html

Just checked the map. Being that it's a 10 AM game and there's 25 of us, I doubt we make the drive out there. It's probably an hour away
  • 49erTone
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by FourNine49:

Just checked the map. Being that it's a 10 AM game and there's 25 of us, I doubt we make the drive out there. It's probably an hour away

Well theres nothing wrong with options
I was stationed down in camp pendleton for 4 years the best place to watch a game in the anaheim area was probably the FOX SPORTS GRILL in IRVINE CA, its not that far from anaheim and if u got a really big party like youll have and call in advance theyll give you ur guys own area or private room. it was a pretty awesome place to see a game.
-espn zone at downtown disney
-steelhead brewery at irvine university town center
-fox sports grill at irvine spectrum

There's barely enough for parties of 4 at the SF Saloon. You bring 25 people and there won't be anywhere to sit for more than half your party.
Thanks for the input guys!
I'll be in Anaheim the weekend of the Packers game (10 AM). Any suggestions as to which bar would be the best to watch the game at? There will be about 25 of us in our group. Thanks in advance

-Oggi's Pizza
-(I forget the name, but there is a sports bar across the street from Angels Stadium that is cool, less touristy - it's where the locals go)
-ESPN Zone
-The mall where Dave & Busters is has some good bars.
Originally posted by MSteitz468:

-Oggi's Pizza
-(I forget the name, but there is a sports bar across the street from Angels Stadium that is cool, less touristy - it's where the locals go)
-ESPN Zone

JT Schmidts is the place that you are thinking of (#2 above). Good call.
ESPN Zone is a good call too, but you will need to arrive EARLY.

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by MSteitz468:

-Oggi's Pizza
-ESPN Zone

JT Schmidts is the place that you are thinking of (#2 above). Good call.
ESPN Zone is a good call too, but you will need to arrive EARLY.

Yeah ESPN Zone is an absolute disaster on Sundays. Plus last time I went they were imposing $10-$20 in food or drinks per hour you were there.
Forget the other suggestions. the best place is Danny K's which has tons of tvs. its on katella and main. good luck.
We have a growing base of OC niner fans that get together at Lamppost Pizza in Irvine(the one on Walnut/Culver). Not a full on bar, but a microbrew/pizza joint with sunday ticket and maybe 10 plasmas.
Originally posted by islavistan:
We have a growing base of OC niner fans that get together at Lamppost Pizza in Irvine(the one on Walnut/Culver). Not a full on bar, but a microbrew/pizza joint with sunday ticket and maybe 10 plasmas.

i went to school right by there...irvine hs!
Share 49ersWebzone