There are 678 users in the forums
We need to replace Joe Nedney
Jan 10, 2010 at 3:00 PM
- Kolohe
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 67,124
No we don't need to replace Joe Nedney.
Jan 10, 2010 at 3:03 PM
- Dino
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,425
Originally posted by Kolohe:
No we don't need to replace Joe Nedney.
Jan 10, 2010 at 3:08 PM
- Kolohe
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 67,124
Originally posted by quatic:
replace our leading scorer of the past 5 yrs with whom?!....
owen pochman?
jose cortez?
jeff chandler?
the 2 who kicked the last 2 games?
we have an AWESOME kicker in Nedney!
Oh how they forget the horror we had to witness them.
Jan 10, 2010 at 4:55 PM
- SonocoNinerFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,610
Rackers should be available shortly
Jan 10, 2010 at 4:56 PM
- taney71
- Veteran
- Posts: 18,081
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Rackers should be available shortly
Ouch
Jan 10, 2010 at 4:56 PM
- ZRF80
- Member
- Posts: 13,551
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Rackers should be available shortly
Jan 11, 2010 at 11:02 AM
- SF2AZNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,695
I would love to have Graham from Cincy myself.........
Jan 11, 2010 at 11:02 AM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,143
Originally posted by Thizz415:
He is still good.
Jan 11, 2010 at 11:05 AM
- SybErkRimInAL
- Veteran
- Posts: 59,185
Jan 11, 2010 at 11:15 AM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,143
Originally posted by SF2AZNiner:
I would love to have Graham from Cincy myself.........
Or we can always get Rackers from the Cards.
Jan 11, 2010 at 11:25 AM
- blacksailsmd
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,803
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
By far the funniest thing I have ever seen.
Jan 11, 2010 at 11:38 PM
- sincalfaithful
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,712
Originally posted by Dino:Originally posted by Kolohe:
No we don't need to replace Joe Nedney.
Jan 13, 2010 at 6:08 AM
- KknighthawkK_9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 523
Why do we need to replace Nedney??
Jan 13, 2010 at 7:01 AM
- CheapThrill
- Veteran
- Posts: 143
I can't believe you let people bait you with stupid posts just to stir things up. This happens all the time and you, you know who you are, swallow the hook and just seem to be compelled to reply. There are more idiots on this site than anyone could possibly believe.
Jan 13, 2010 at 7:18 AM
- PowderdToastMn
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,043
I think Nedney is fine. With that said, I do know that Mike Nugent is available so if Nedney gets hurt, I would look that way.