There are 246 users in the forums

Active Refs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Watching the game and thought the refs were very active in the game. There were at least 3 plays were the ref was right in the mix of the niner d, and on one the falcons player appeared to go down to avoid hitting him. To add to that there was a number of penalties and calls that I thought disrupted the flow of the game.
No really... the refs! the refs!

Ok guess I'm the only one that saw the game....
  • Blackgoat49ers5
  • Info N/A
it was one of the rare times the penalty's actually were going towards the falcons... we just didn't do nothing to capatalize
I agree, the Refs totally spotted them 45 points.
  • ZRF80
they botched as usual...........calls were made more in favor for us than the Falcs, but there were easy ones they f**ked up bad eg Walker fumble and Falcons fumble rec overed by us.

Originally posted by backontop:

Sarcasm....I just thought the refs were in the mix a little too much. the guy who stands behind the linebackers was to close and thought it was taking away from the linebacker play... the niners strength. The personal foul on delanie was bs because the reciever had 2 feet in bounds when he was thrown down. I realize the niners made a lot of mistakes but come on man!!!!
Originally posted by b9er37:
Originally posted by backontop:

Sarcasm....I just thought the refs were in the mix a little too much. the guy who stands behind the linebackers was to close and thought it was taking away from the linebacker play... the niners strength. The personal foul on delanie was bs because the reciever had 2 feet in bounds when he was thrown down. I realize the niners made a lot of mistakes but come on man!!!!

Delanie's play the other player was on his way out of bounds.
the same thing that happened on the kick off to Delanie happened in the colts game but they got it right... That was when almost all hope was lost. Weird game today everyone was out of sorts. thought morgan was gone... no...thought bly was gone...no... no!!! Awwww damn...can't wait till the texans game.
Share 49ersWebzone