There are 202 users in the forums

Happy Birthday Steve Young!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
16 will always be my favorite but Steve Young is pure class to the 100th degree.
Originally posted by cciowa:
a disgrace the way the team ignored the run game for several years and he was our best running back

Come on man
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Steve!!

Make him GM!
Happy burf day 😍
Shout out to Steve Young for giving this old 49ers fan one of the last great memories I have of this team. I feel bad for the youngsters who haven't gotten to watch the 49ers win.
Hopefully it'll happen soon...

Love you, Steve.
Happy Bday
Thanks for the good days
Reading his book "My Life Beyond the Spiral" and I knew he was a tough SOB.... but had no idea he suffered from SEVERE anxiety . He was seeing a bunch of psychiatrists on the low during his time with the niners .

definitely recommend the book for people who witnessed his career . Brings back lots of memories .
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Reading his book "My Life Beyond the Spiral" and I knew he was a tough SOB.... but had no idea he suffered from SEVERE anxiety . He was seeing a bunch of psychiatrists on the low during his time with the niners .

definitely recommend the book for people who witnessed his career . Brings back lots of memories .

Didn't know it existed. Thanks for the tip!

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Didn't know it existed. Thanks for the tip!

please read joe vs steve!

Originally posted by NYniner85:

<3
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Russel wilson is black. You mean the white russel wilson.

I prefer to think of Steve as the jumpiest stockbroker of all time.

Love this point. Steve was Russel Midget before Midget was Midget! Except Steve wasn't really a midget.
The 49ers haven't been the same since Lawrence Phillips happened.

edit: had to edit some of my post. I didn't realize he committed suicide. (phillips)
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Jun 13, 2022 at 4:26 PM ]
What a competitor! One of the greats.

I was at his last game at Sun Devil Stadium when Lawrence Phillips ended his career. Sad day
[ Edited by TD49ers on Jun 13, 2022 at 6:41 PM ]
A real quarterback. I can't remember the last time we had one of those. Happy birthday to my all time favourite Niner.
Share 49ersWebzone