Originally posted by PTulini:
Crabtree Joins the 49ers at Practice

Originally posted by 9erfreak:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
oh snap another Crabtree thread who would have guessed it

Quote:
oh snap shut up

oh snap dont think I asked for your opinion, and I am entitled to my opinion so watch the insults please

Sad when veterans throw insults around like they own the Webzone esp when I wasnt even speaking to/about them.

Sounds pretty much like NT to me.

Quote:
oh snap shut up

oh snap dont think I asked for your opinion, and I am entitled to my opinion so watch the insults please

Sad when veterans throw insults around like they own the Webzone esp when I wasnt even speaking to/about them.

im sorry, i was just annoyed at everyone saying 'zomg another crabtree thread' please forgive me
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Quote:
oh snap shut up

Sounds pretty much like NT to me.

Originally posted by MontanaSBGod:
wow... they merged this.

Too Bad... it deserves its own thread.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thats wack. im gunna keep quoting that. all that work just to have it buried in here

Quote:
oh snap shut up

Quote:
You didn't listened. You opened it again.... this is till a crabtree thread...it hasn't changed

Let me start by saying I am 35 yrs old so don't expect me to listen to you, I am entitled to my opinion just as much as anyone else who post here. There have been countless threads regarding Crabtree today several which that could have been added to prior threads had someone used a "search" feature.

Also being rude because I made a comment regarding another Crabtree thread that (1) wasn't even your thread, (2) had nothing to do with you or your opinion and (3) giving fellow fans orders as to what thread they can read/post in, is in my opinion very childish and highly offensive.

This is the only post I will be making in regards to your comments so if you think your gonna draw me into your childish inmature game of trash talk sorry to disappoint you Please grow up and show some respect for fellow Niner fans/posters who are just as intitled to a opinion as you are.

PS: I have no idea who NT is but if it is a prior posters name here you are mistaken.

[ Edited by 9erfreak on Oct 7, 2009 at 22:31:54 ]

Quote:
oh snap shut up

Quote:
You didn't listened. You opened it again.... this is till a crabtree thread...it hasn't changed

Let me start by saying I am 35 yrs old so don't expect me to listen to you, I am entitled to my opinion just as much as anyone else who post here. There have been countless threads regarding Crabtree today several which that could have been added to prior threads had someone used a "search" feature.

Also being rude because I made a comment regarding another Crabtree thread that (1) wasn't even your thread, (2) had nothing to do with you or your opinion and (3) giving fellow fans orders as to what thread they can read/post in, is in my opinion very childish and highly offensive.

This is the only post I will be making in regards to your comments so if you think your gonna draw me into your childish inmature game of trash talk sorry to disappoint you Please grow up and show some respect for fellow Niner fans/posters who are just as intitled to a opinion as you are.

its ok dood, its just the internet

Quote:
oh snap shut up

Quote:

Quote:
its ok dood, its just the internet

yeah cause that makes it ok to bash others who are die hard niner fans, nice logic
thats wack. im gunna keep quoting that. all that work just to have it buried in here

Yeah, I know. I knew I shouldn't have tried to entertain my fellow webzone addicts.
But I did and got the hard work buried.

At least I entertained some of you.

Thanks

Go Niners!!!!!!

Originally posted by TDNiners:
I've been hard at work all day piecing together how MC signing went down.
Here are my findings put together from different sources.

Ring....

Unnamed Jets official: Hey Crabs, you know we are being investigated for tampering.

Crabs: yeah....

Unnamed Jets official: That $40 mil we promised.... well.... I'm afraid we can't trade for you or draft you anymore.

Crabs: WWWWWHHHHAAAAAATTTTTT?

Unnamed Jets official: We are really sorry. Its not my idea, don't blame me.

Crabs: You can't do this to the Crabtree! They have songs written after me. Souja boy remember?

Unnamed Jets official: I know, you told us several times. Oh by the way we are trading for Braylon Edwards tomorrow.

Crabs: You f**king piece of s**t! you're trading for a Diva who can't catch instead of me???? You lying dirtbag!!!.... I'm going to score 10 TDs on your sorry ass team! You remember that.... ---- slams the phone.

Crabs to himself: Crap!... oh f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k... I have to fly to San Fran right now and accept the deal. Let me call my useless agent.

Iphone rings to the tune of .... Money for nothing and chicks for free....

Parker: Parker

Crabs: You mother f**ker. When will you going to tell me?

Parker: I was just about to call you Crabs. I can't believe they backed out. It was all set. That Deion should have never opened his jaba the hut mouth

Crabs: Shut your pie hole! .... Now get your fat ass to San Fran right now.

Parker: Does it have to be tonight?

Crabs: I swear, I am going shove my fist do you your throat and rip out your tongue.

Parker: Ok ok... I'll leave right now.

Ring........

Deion: Yo Crabs my boy, heard you're freaking out.

Crabs: I'm not f**king talking to you man. You're the reason I'm in this f**king mess.

Deion: just chill dude!... Have another subway. We still have the Boys!

Crabs: Have another f**king subway!... Thats all I've been doing the past 3 months. If I see another subway, I'm going to kill someone. Are you just plain stupid Deion!... Jerry Jones is not going to pay me. He just finished 3 plastic surgeries and he just paid a gazzilion dollars for the stadium with the big TV. I don't trust that howdy doody guy. Now, I'm going to Frisco and tell Hammer to pick me up in the airport. Tell him to rent a black SUV, I wouldn't be caught dead in his car. If his not there, I'm going to cut his Subway supply.

Crabs hangs up on Deion... .. Prime time my ass... I could have scored 20 TD on that fool. He doesn't even have any style. He picks clothes out of Cher's reject closet.

Before the meeting (undisclosed location).....

Parker to Crabtree: Now we have to have a united front on this. We have reputations to uphold. When we're united we can get more.

Crabs: Whats this f**king WE stuff. You just worried nobody would sign with you next year. Don't you worry about me, I'll show you f**king united.

Parker: Relax, relax have another subway.

Crabs: Ahhhhhhh... (grabs a pen about to stab Parker in the eye...... then)

Jed, Paraag, MCCloughan walks in the room... Parker and Crabs both look at them.

Crabs stands up and shouts "It his f**king fault. He told me to do it. The Tree by himself can't come up with this lame ass plan!"

Jed looks at them and says "I'm glad to have you here Michael. I'm sure Paraag can iron out the details with Parker. I don't think you would be needing me here."

Jed leaves the room... He spots Maiocco... "Damn, I'll cut through the restaurant, he won't catch me he's too slow. How the hell the he find out about this, I bet he already told the zone"

Back in the room....

Paraag looks at Parker laughing. Sits down and put down a calculator and voodoo doll that looks like Ralph Barbieri with 20 pins stuck to it.

Crabs stays for a while deciding whether to kill Parker now or later. He leaves.

Opens the door... "Oh man reporters, I'll go through the restaurant." "s**t, I can't believe this guy is chasing me. Even with my slow 40, I can out run this white boy".
"Hammer, better have parked that SUV on the side. Dammit didn't listen to me again. I have to run to the front now. I'm cutting that Too legit to s**t off".... " Hahha.... escaped from the reporter. Too easy..... Tree does it again..... where's my song?... Driver play my song, Crabtree is in the house"

--------------------

Ok I couldn't get more details after that.

Now you know the truth

Go Niners

Yeah, I know. I knew I shouldn't have tried to entertain my fellow webzone addicts.

Thanks

Go Niners!!!!!!

repost to parking lot?
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

Thanks

Go Niners!!!!!!

repost to parking lot?

wtf? It's a niner's post and I personally felt like it was one of the best Crabtree posts I've seen in a while. Combining it with this thread didn't make any sense, but whatever.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

Thanks

Go Niners!!!!!!

repost to parking lot?

Great idea!... but some people might get upset with another Crabtree thread....
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

what movie is the Jack Black clip from? That is hilarious!
Share 49ersWebzone